Knorr Teriyaki Noodles Asian Sides 4.6 oz uploaded by Lorna W.Knorr Teriyaki Noodles Asian Sides 4.6 oz uploaded by Lorna W.Knorr Teriyaki Noodles Asian Sides 4.6 oz uploaded by Lorna W.

BY KNORR

Knorr® Asian Sides™ Teriyaki Noodles.

Lo mein noodles in a sweet teriyaki sauce.

Formerly Lipton®

Cooks in 7 minutes.

0g trans fat per serving.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat, and sodium content. see more...

• What's your favorite entree with this side?2 Answers
  • "my family loves these teryaki noodles!" in 1 review
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
My husband actually fixed these with our supper last night! He's not usually very good in the kitchen (though, he can grill anything) so it's a relief that it's something he can do to help ease our busy schedule some.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with teriyaki noodles and I found this brand the other day at the store! I am in love with his brand. I am so happy I found this. It is soooo quick and easy to fix. I really love the flavor
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious and they don't cost that much. I would recommend to cook them with any meal.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Foodie Expert
My husband loves these! Theyre so quick an easy to make! Probably not the healthiest thing in the word but if youre in a pinch theyre a nice sids dish!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite "in a pinch" meals. I absolutely love the taste, they're easy to make, and they're cheap.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Foodie Expert
Cheap, tasty and super easy! Love all of the knorr products! You can even add in chicken to make it a whole meal for super cheap!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Farmville, VA
Foodie Expert
I eat this as either a main dish or as a side. Really good with BBQ chicken. Great flavor and takes a few minutes to prepare.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Norwich, CT
My mom makes them sometimes and pairs it with some soup and vegies. I add some siracha and teriyaki to the broth and it tastes damn good to me
Presley  M.
Presley M.
Best thing ever ! I love these noodles :) They are so addictive. When I make them I eat the whole pan.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Sparks, NV
Very good noodles for when you have little time for cooking from scratch,goes great with beef,pork,and chicken
Amani A.
Amani A.
Norcross, GA
What's your favorite entree with this side?