Knorr® Tamarind Soup Mix uploaded by Melanie E.

BY KNORR

Knorr Tamarind Soup Mix is a really good mix with Pork/Shrimp/Salmon/Beef Sour Soup or Sinigang in Tagalog. Please see Key Product Features, Ingredients, and Directions for more details.

Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
This flavor packet soup mix is the best to make sinigang ( Filipino soup) . Just add soup mix to your vegetables, and your meat whether it's shrimp, beef, pork, fish etc. and water to taste. It can be more sour depending on how you like it, just add more soup mix.
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
I used it all the time when i cook sinegang a filipino sour soup with meat and vegetables! And it taste like a real tamarind! So delicious! I always have it in my kitchen!
Lisa N.
I am Asian... needless to say, I add this in all my soup base seasonings. It gives you a good sour taste to any of your soups and its delicious! HIGHLY obsessed.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
This is the best ever!! When ever I cook the filipino dish sinigang. I always use this brand, I've tired other brands but they don't taste as good as this.
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
This is the next best thing if you can't find the actual tamarind fruit. It taste very fruity sour just what you want for that perfect sinigang
Christina L.
These are so perfect to make Sinigang, a Filipino dish with. This is by far the best mix to use and it's so tangy and flavorful!
Laticia J.
Lumberton, NC
Know soup packages are great...they are my go too on cold rainy days. I like them because they come in a package just as I need
Jennie T.
This is a kitchen staple for when you just are not sure what to make for supper that day
abhafatima6 F.
Jubail, Eastern province
My favourite option for curry base... it really gives a tangy falvor to my Indian curry recepies.. I also love to add this to my soups for a kinda sour flavor... I love it... Just mix it in water n add it to ur pot full of chicken or meat I tada there u go a lovely easy to cook dinner ready in no time without any hassle....
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Im from Philippines and i could not work in my kitchen without this product in my cupboard!! Tamarind soup is the best!!!
Susana H.
Sacramento, CA
What can I use this in?
Erica G.
What does tamarind taste liike? is there anything it compares to?
Elizabeth B.
AMARILLO, TX
You can use in soups it adds a unique flavor just don't use too much just use a little bit

Walmart