GroceryPantryKnorr
Stock Cubes Pack - 8 Lamb Cubes, 8 Beef Cubes, 8 Chicken Cubes, 8 Vegetable Cubes

Four packs of Knorr Stock Cubes 8 Lamb Stock Cubes 8 Beef Stock Cubes 8 Chicken Stock Cubes 8 Vegetable Stock Cubes

What are some quick and healthy recipe ideas?
Are there any other options or brands for stock cubes in the USA?
Start your review of Knorr Stock Cubes Pack - 8 Lamb Knorr Cubes, 8 Beef Knorr Cubes, 8 Chicken Knorr Cubes, 8 Vegetable Knorr Cubes!
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Knorr Stock Cubes Pack - 8 Lamb Knorr Cubes, 8 Beef Knorr Cubes, 8 Chicken Knorr Cubes, 8 Vegetable Knorr Cubes uploaded by Amanda C.
My kids love when I make home made caldito or broth soup . Chicken veggies or beef. My secret ingredient is always Goya cubes . They bring out a great flavor and it is so delicious. Very satisfied. I reccomend . soup weather is the best weather!!🍂🍁🙏
Carmen  R.
Sebring, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Snoor stock for many tears I use , I remember my grandma and mom use for Cook rice bean soup one of chicken for boil pasta are excellent
Zaire R.
Newark, NJ
Knorr Stock Cubes Pack - 8 Lamb Knorr Cubes, 8 Beef Knorr Cubes, 8 Chicken Knorr Cubes, 8 Vegetable Knorr Cubes uploaded by Zaire R.
Used the beef ones in my very first attempt at gumbo and IT WAS AMAZING... needed about 6 but that’s okay I’m still learning
Lucila  S.
Woodbridge, VA
For all kinds of food these cubes are salvation! It gives the touch to the stews, meats, soups. For me it is essential in the kitchen. #knorr #influenster #Voxbox #
betichika C.
Cimo mexicana estamos acostumbrados a usar esta marca para nuestros comida desde mexico lo tragos de costumbre o ya sea como tradicion semper en nuestros platillos mexicanos
Milena L.
Elizabeth, NJ
Knorr Stock Cubes Pack - 8 Lamb Knorr Cubes, 8 Beef Knorr Cubes, 8 Chicken Knorr Cubes, 8 Vegetable Knorr Cubes uploaded by Milena L.
Here at home I use a lot I love soups and sauces the taste and smell are wonderful and paid cheap
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
These are great for making broth or adding flavor to crock pot dishes. I always have these available in my kitchen.
lorrainy Z.
Royal Oak, MI
I love knorr, my whole family use the product in our meal, I just learn with them how to cook and use a good ingredient to every preparation! I highly recommend, it’s so good that sometimes a friend just ask what kind of different ingredients I put in the meal and just nome know what is the secret! Lol
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
These cubes are a staple in my kitchen! I use then for soups and even to make gravy. They have all the seasonings needed for the TexMex good i cook everyday! And they are so affordable, you can stock up on all the flavors!
Zenaida P.
Lake Wales, FL
Knorr Stock Cubes Pack - 8 Lamb Knorr Cubes, 8 Beef Knorr Cubes, 8 Chicken Knorr Cubes, 8 Vegetable Knorr Cubes uploaded by Zenaida P.
Es un buen producto para hacer diferentes calditos para muchas recetas. 😃 Tiene un buen sabor y excelente para darle sabor a tu arroz o habichuelas. Tiene un precio moderado. Lo seguire usando para mi comida.