Knorr Stock Cubes Pack - 8 Lamb Knorr Cubes, 8 Beef Knorr Cubes, 8 Chicken Knorr Cubes, 8 Vegetable Knorr Cubes

BY KNORR

Four packs of Knorr Stock Cubes 8 Lamb Stock Cubes 8 Beef Stock Cubes 8 Chicken Stock Cubes 8 Vegetable Stock Cubes see more...

Buy on Amazon
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
I love knorr cube spices. I use them almost every time I cook. They taste amazing not to overpowering with any certain spice. The spices all blend perfectly to give you a great taste. I love these cubes and highly recommend them. The price is very reasonable.
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
Y’all! I use this every day. For my fideos, rice, any dish really. I can’t live without these. They give so much flavor to the food. I would definitely recommend for everyone. They sell them at any heb, Walmart, and some other stores depending where you’re from.
Monica N.
Bronx, NY
Knot stock cubes are great I use them when I’m making homemade soup and even put some into my rice when I’m cooking or any stew that I’m making I purchase at my local supermarket called fine fare. I’m very satisfied with this product.
Gabriela F.
Greenville, SC
These are the best. I was introduced to them by my mother and it’s a staple in the Hispanic culture. It gives the perfect touch of flavor to any dish. The price is very economic and you can find it at most groceries stores. Highly recommend this!
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
These cubes are a staple in my kitchen! I use then for soups and even to make gravy. They have all the seasonings needed for the TexMex good i cook everyday! And they are so affordable, you can stock up on all the flavors!
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
I am a die hard knorr seasonings person. I buy the chicken flavor granules for about 4/5$. I use it in my rice, on chicken, in soups. I can buy this basically anywhere. Perfect flavoring
Kesia S.
I only have the chicken ones and you can find the same flavor in bottles presentation. The thing with these ones is that with one cube is easier to know how much you are adding to your meal. They are great for home made soup if you don’t have any chicken broth and they give a great tastes for any meal if you don’t have or don’t want to use salt.
Megan B.
Grand Terrace , CA
I recently started using the Knorr chicken cubes and really like them. I throw them in with my soups, vegetables and rice. Plus the kids love the flavor. I purchase mine at Walmart.
Rachael S.
zephyrhills, FL
These stock cube packs make it so much easier on my family of 9 to get amazing flavors in the house! These are so versitile and tasty that you'd be crazy not to keep them on hand.
Meldin G.
I use these almost every time I cook. They add so much flavor to food. I primarily use the beef and chicken stock cubes. They’re a good value for the price and I highly recommend.