BY KNORR

1 Packet = 3.5 oz; Alphabet Pasta Soup - Tomato Based. Makes 4 servings. Product of Mexico. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=4800171618'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

Buy on Walmart
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Love the concept of this product making it easier to make a soup! However, it was slightly too salty for my taste. I would recommend making it less salty and you can just add salt to taste. The noodles were nice
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
I did this yesterday because a friend recommended but I was disappointed I was trying to save time by not doing it from scratch it was super salty I had to add extra water from the quantity it said in directions I prefer doing it myself not buying again
Erika J.
Jacksonville , AR
These are my favorite!!! I buy them all the time my baby loves this soup he eats all of his food when I make this. It takes only a few minutes and they’re super super affordable. I will always have his at my house
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
So good and easy to make. I like to cook and can make a lot of things except pasta soup. I don't like to admit but something always goes wrong. We've been buying these almost since they came out. All you do is boil the water and add, it's flavored and ready in a few minutes. Add a few veggies and ham and it takes it to a whole new level.
Nallely R.
Pasadena, TX
This stuff is amazing and since I am mexican I had a fair share of knorr tomato soups. My favorite has to be the alphabet soup. Add a little lemon and it tastes great.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
I do not like the soup but this product if it is really good and fun because they have little letters to my daughter likes so much and I know one other letters having only 2 years old
Abigail D.
Odessa, TX
This reminds me so much of my grandmothers cooking. On a cold evening she would make this for me and we would try and spell words out with the letters in your spoon. Very delish game we played.
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
My niece and nephew love eating Knorr Tomato Basil Soup. They love eating any brand of Knorr products. They can eat a whole package. It's very easy to prepare.
Michele W.
Washington, DC
I live this in the winter and when I don’t have time to make sopita from scratch! It’s a great comfort food and brings back memories from my childhood.
Cy N.
Rolesville, NC
This is one of my daughters favorite soups. Its a quick fix for after school or weekend lunch. Even though she could eat it at any given time.