Knorr® Sopa Fideos Tomato Pasta Soup uploaded by Abigail G.

Knorr® Sopa Fideos Tomato Pasta Soup

Knorr Tomato And Fideos Soup dry mix for quickly creating tomato soup with thin noodles Mexican classic Four 1-cup servings per package; add 4 cups water and cook about 5 minutes. made in Mexico (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)

Buy on Jet.com
briseida S.
Compton, CA
This soup is very easy and simple to do there’s nothing like it the flavor it’s really goo too and you will enjoy it you don’t have to wait along time for it all you do is pour it in hot boiling water and let it do the work of course you need to stir it but really easy I love it specially when you’re in a rush
Abigail G.
Everyone in my family love this soup. I grew up eating it. It's really delicious. It is a little salty so I add half of uncooked fide of to balance out the saltyness. But over all its really flavorful and delisious.
Rianna D.
N Las Vegas, NV
This soup is so simple, yet flavorful! All you do is boil the water & mix it in. The family loves it & were surprised how easy it is to make. This is a must have side dish when we have fajitas or chicken tostadas. We also add cheese and cilantro to garnish it.
Kim R.
Marshall, TX
Love these little soups they are so tasty and fast great for when your not feeling very good fast and easy
emily m.
I've never tried this brand but I love Raymond noodle it is so good sometimes I even put egg in it
Charlotte B.
Love sopa - had this growing up and still love the stuff! Great by itself or with some add ins.
Pardis Z.
I love pasta so so so much it is one of my favorite foods ever and this is very good
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
I really like this soup's brand! Seriously it's just delicious... Put potatoes,carrots in it and it will be perfect! My mother always use this soup and I really enjoy it.. I'm eating it even if I'm not hungry!
Lisa C.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I use this with cream cheese ,crab, and gelatine to make a killer seafood dip for the holidays. It's a family favorite and so delicious. Knorr makes great products.
Jawairia L.
Knorr it's an amazing brand & this based soup it's very delicious very easy to made. Good quality good price good brand!