Knorr® Sides White Cheddar Queso Rice uploaded by Kelli G.Knorr® Sides White Cheddar Queso Rice uploaded by Kelli G.

BY KNORR

A delightfully creamy cheese-flavored sauce with just a touch of jalapeno, the White Cheddar Queso Menu Flavors is the perfect addition to dishes like our Shrimp & Queso Rice.

Hailee W.
Beaumont, TX
This stuff is not good. I’m my opinion Knorr quality is just ok, but this rice just tastes bad. It was easy to prepare, and that’s about all that’s good about it. I would not recommend.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
I love all knorr sides, but this is my absolute favorite! I hope I can find it again. It was just the right amount of spicy and cheesy. I mixed it with chicken and it was great. Plus it’s super easy and affordable!
Jessica O.
Omg yummmyyyyy!!! Okay you would think noodles in a bag that you just throw in a pot and cook is gonna be blab and yuck. No this whizz has so much flavor packed into it that I crave these. Yhe best part is you can buy them for $1. Not only is it cheap, & delicious but its also so filling and goes with pretty much everything.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
Some of the best rice every! It compliments any dish has such a great flavor. It's so affordable and the easiest rice to ever make. My family loves when i make Knorr rice.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV
I love the ease of making knorr sides white cheddar queso rice. The price is great and the taste is too! I love how quick it cooks and the recipe suggestion on the back. I have purchased multiple times and will continue to purchase Knorr sides.
Marisa T.
It’s got great flavor and I actually really like this. 4 stars because I don’t see it as something absolutely fantastic and outstanding. It does have a bit of a kick to it but nothing too extreme. Good side for dinner.
Christina D.
I love this rice! The flavor is so good. I used to pick it up at Wal-Mart but I'm disappointed that it's not available in store anymore. I haven't seen it at a grocery store in my area in a long time.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
I keep Knorr Sides stocked in my pantry for a quick side dish that everyone loves. The White Cheddar Queso Rice is great for a Mexican side dish that is different than the usual salsa rice. I love the cheesy goodness and could eat this all by itself.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Quick easy and fast way to have pasta or rice at dinner. They're tasty, and you can even combine one bag with another so you really have a flavorful tasteful combo.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
This rice is the perfect fix to a fast side dish. It literally takes minutes to prepare. My kids love this rice sides. The rice is never hard. We eat these sides at least 3 times at week. I would and have recommended this quick and easy dish to my friends and family.