BY KNORR

The tangy flavor of real sour cream and the rich taste of mushrooms come together in our Stroganoff Pasta Sides, the essential ingredient in our wonderful Easy Beef Stroganoff.

Amanda H.
When i am looking to fix a quick diner and need a quick side to go with. I always turn to knorr pasta sides. I love the stroganoff the flavor taste as if i actually fixed it from scratch. I like to add some mushrooms to it. My kids love this as well. Knorr® Sides Stroganoff Pasta
A B.
Easy mid week dinners!! Have a few of these in the cupboard ✅ on the stove or in an instant pot this is delicious! Who can resist beef stroganoff on a Tuesday night ? He he - insta pot lovers just add a liquid of choice & it will be delicious 😋 may I suggest a little cooking wine 😉
Nikki C.
This prepackaged meal is surprisingly delicious! You cannot beat the price! It is super easy to prepare and the flavors are super smooth and scrumptious. Great taste and value for the price! Would definitely buy again!
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
Knorr was always a staple in my house growing up. My mom would always turn to this when she had to make dinner in a pinch (she worked full time and so did my dad, but she always made sure to make dinner for us).  Knorr has delicious options, including this one in particular.  These are quick, affordable, and super easy.  Highly recommend.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
These are super quick and easy and so good. I add seasoning to them though. They have a variety to along with any meat you’re having. You can also add cheese to them and it is delicious. They can also be used as s starter to a casserole. They are even sold at Dollar Tree so, they are cost effective.
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
This quick meal/side is sort of my guilty pleasure. Homemade stroganoff is a big thing in my family, and since I don't live near them anymore, this is the best easy way to get my fix that I've found. You can also easily dress it up with any sort of beef and/or mushrooms to make it a main course!
Daniella H.
I love stroganoff. This is such a great way to get it cheap and quick. Its only a dollar at walmart. Who doesn't love that? All of their sides are dope. They aren't Gordon Ramsey level obviously, but who cares? They are so easy and quick to make plus delicious.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
This is pretty good especially for those nights when you need a quick & easy supper! We eat this maybe once every other month. Definitely meets expectations! Would recommend especially to parents! Not to expensive either!
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
This has been my favorite meal since I was in elementary school. I normally replace the water with milk to make it even more creamy. It’s really easy to make, and is really cheap for how much it is in each packet!
Holly Y.
Wilmington
When I serve this at dinner my SO has no clue it’s out of a bag! Very affordable and the portions are good sizes. Would recommend, and you can buy it at any grocery store

Amazon