Knorr® Sides Smokehouse Bacon Parmesan Pasta uploaded by Emely T.

BY KNORR #19 in Pasta & Noodles

The creamy sauce of our Smokehouse Bacon Parmesan Menu Flavors is filled with the savory flavor of real bacon, making it a delicious compliment to our Smokehouse Bacon Chicken Carbonara.

Buy on Walmart
Daniela B.
LOVE THESE PASTA SIDES. The pasta it's so good and delicious, and I don't understand how it taste so good and non artificial. The first time i eat it was with my boyfriend and we love it.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
I tried this not too long ago, and wasn't very impressed. It didn't smell good at all coming out of the package, and after it was cooked it was very bland. You couldn't taste the bacon at all. The smoke flavor was over powering. Needless to say, my family and I hated it. Which is sad because I love this brand, this is the only flavor I have found, so far, that I didn't like
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
I love the Knorr food products. All of their items make seasoning and cooking just plain simple and quick. I often buy the sides to use for an easy side with meat dishes such as chicken, steak, or pork chops. Knorr smokehouse bacon Parmesan meal was great. It was a wonderful side and so filling that it could be a great meal in itself. Will continue to try other Knorr sides.
Ann B.
Portville, NY
This was sooo good! My whole family loved it. Including my very picky 4 year old! I was shocked when he asked for more. The bacon flavor is perfect. These were very affordable at just 88 cents at my local Tops Markets. I purchased several of this flavor as well as several others. My family has not been disappointed yet and we recommend this product to other families with picky eaters!
Sondra R.
falls city, ne
I love Knorr pasta sides because they are so delicious and easy to prepare as a side to any meal. These are one of the first things I learned to cook myself as a child, and one of the first things I have taught my kids to make. They always have several different flavors available and are just so easy to make.
Vanessa M.
Let's not kid our selfs I consider myself to be the microwave queen of cooking lol and this is one of the best and quickest meal i can wipe up with some roasted chicken and I'm good to go no mess. It taste delicious and comes out perfect all the time granted i do some more seasons of my choice
Brandy W.
Love this paired with bacon-wrapped chicken. They paired so well together I will definitely purchase again from my local WalMart! I fibbed and told everyone it was a home made flavor and they sooooo believed me and that was oddly satisfying as long as they never see it on the shelf all is well!
I really like using pasta sides. especially at a bbq. Its a cheap and easy side to prepare, theres a ton of different flavors, and you can add in different things to really make it your own! I like to cut up small tomatoes and sometimes even add shredded chicken, or different peppers.
Kayleigh W.
Diagonal, IA
Really yummy whole family enjoyed. Great flavor. Doesn't take much to cook it and it doesn't take to long. Its a great side or you can add in some chicken and peas to make a great meal. I bought this at hyvee. They often go on sale for $1 and even when not on sale they are good priced
Emma G.
The Knorr Pasta Sides are a good choice for a college student trying to make due with cooking in a dorm, or even a family eating on a budget. They can be purchased for around a dollar at Walmart and are extremely easy to make. You simply add water and throw them in the microwave.