Knorr® Sides Smokehouse Bacon Parmesan Pasta uploaded by Emely T.

BY KNORR

The creamy sauce of our Smokehouse Bacon Parmesan Menu Flavors is filled with the savory flavor of real bacon, making it a delicious compliment to our Smokehouse Bacon Chicken Carbonara.

miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Saw this for the first time this week at Walmart decided to pick it up to make for dinner .we all like parmesan and bacon of course so I was expecting this to be a hit. I made it for dinner today and ,for one it deffinetly didnt smell good before or after cooking. I tried it and couldn't even bare that one bite it had such a heavy smoky flavor it tasted terrible my kids would not eat it and not even my Husband . I had to throw all of it away . Never again!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
This taste so good. It is easy to cook and prepare a full meal with. All you need to do is add your meant and vegitable on the side and you are done. But the pasta it self is very creamy and cooks very fast. I highly recommend it
Daniela B.
LOVE THESE PASTA SIDES. The pasta it's so good and delicious, and I don't understand how it taste so good and non artificial. The first time i eat it was with my boyfriend and we love it.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My favorite in a pinch side dish! This one is my favorite flavor but I like many others as well! They are super easy to make and do not take a lot of ingredients! Super great price as well!!
Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
I love the Knorr food products. All of their items make seasoning and cooking just plain simple and quick. I often buy the sides to use for an easy side with meat dishes such as chicken, steak, or pork chops. Knorr smokehouse bacon Parmesan meal was great. It was a wonderful side and so filling that it could be a great meal in itself. Will continue to try other Knorr sides.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
I tried this not too long ago, and wasn't very impressed. It didn't smell good at all coming out of the package, and after it was cooked it was very bland. You couldn't taste the bacon at all. The smoke flavor was over powering. Needless to say, my family and I hated it. Which is sad because I love this brand, this is the only flavor I have found, so far, that I didn't like
Ann B.
Portville, NY
This was sooo good! My whole family loved it. Including my very picky 4 year old! I was shocked when he asked for more. The bacon flavor is perfect. These were very affordable at just 88 cents at my local Tops Markets. I purchased several of this flavor as well as several others. My family has not been disappointed yet and we recommend this product to other families with picky eaters!
Sondra R.
falls city, ne
I love Knorr pasta sides because they are so delicious and easy to prepare as a side to any meal. These are one of the first things I learned to cook myself as a child, and one of the first things I have taught my kids to make. They always have several different flavors available and are just so easy to make.
Brandy W.
Love this paired with bacon-wrapped chicken. They paired so well together I will definitely purchase again from my local WalMart! I fibbed and told everyone it was a home made flavor and they sooooo believed me and that was oddly satisfying as long as they never see it on the shelf all is well!
Vanessa Uma M.
Let's not kid our selfs I consider myself to be the microwave queen of cooking lol and this is one of the best and quickest meal i can wipe up with some roasted chicken and I'm good to go no mess. It taste delicious and comes out perfect all the time granted i do some more seasons of my choice