Knorr® Sides Pilaf Rice

The buttery goodness of our Rice Pilaf Rice Sides brings together rice and orzo with a delicious sauce. It's a quick way to complete a meal like our Asian-Style Pork Chops with Rice Pilaf. No artificial flavors

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knorr® Sides Pilaf Rice!
This is a great quick side dish. I use this mainly when I'm making salmon and want something to go with it. It doesn't taste gummy and chewy like some prepackaged rice. Add some honey and soy sauce and you're good to go.
My household loves rice pilaf and this is so easy to make plus it’s crazy inexpensive. It tastes great and it makes the perfect side with chicken and vegetables. I usually always have it in my pantry for a quick side dish.
Tampa, FL
This pretty much always makes it to my grocery list. It's on the more affordable side plus it tastes pretty good. My son is a picky eater and this is one of the few things I don't have to fight to get him to eat.
Jersey city, NJ
ALL the rice sides from Knorr are my favorite. Very easy to prepare. My boyfriend loves using these for bed of rice under fish. Absorbs flavor from fish well. Rice has great flavor from the package itself.
2,482 reviews
This is a great product. I love how it's affordable and found everywhere. I also love how it's so easy to make. I can use it as a cider is a meal on its own. I will definitely purchase this product again
Canton, GA
This is a big favorite with my family. It has great flavor. Taste just as good as any pilaf you would get at any high end restaurant. Goes great with pretty much any type of meat.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
Yummy and so simple!! It’s an easy addition to a week night meal! We usually buy a pack of this rice to have on hand every month or so. My kids love it too!
Knorr® Sides Pilaf Rice uploaded by Stephanie V.
We use the rice pilaf quite a bit for a dinner side. It cooks up quick and easy, doesn't need any milk and tastes great. The kids always ask for more rice.
Groton, MA
I love all knorr products, but the rice pilaf is my favorite! You cant go wrong with rice pilaf! I love that it's super affordable, & super delicious
Rice pilaf is my favorite. Knorr does a pretty good job with their pilaf. Directions are straight forward amd simple to follow. Timing is accurate.

Looking for your answer?