BY KNORR #74 in Packaged Meals & Sides

The buttery goodness of our Rice Pilaf Rice Sides brings together rice and orzo with a delicious sauce. It's a quick way to complete a meal like our Asian-Style Pork Chops with Rice Pilaf. No artificial flavors

Buy on www.ama...
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
This is quick, easy, and my family loves it. I don’t have a lot of time in the kitchen to make a big dinner, so this boxed rice pilaf makes my life much easier. I always have a box or two in my cupboard for those nights when I’m short on time to make dinner.
Nicole c.
Knorr makes really good side dishes. This one and buttered herb noodles are the most popular ones in our house. They’re easy and delicious with a ton of flavor packed in! They also don’t cost a lot so it’s worth buying!
Rebecca D.
Gardiner, NY
The Knorr sides never disappoint when it comes to cooking. The flavors are on point and help balance out a meal. I eat these at least once a week. Easy to prepare and highly recommended.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I mean, honestly, isn’t this stuff a staple in anyone’s pantry?? Between the great price point (usually $1 or less) & versatility.. it should be! We usually make this and mix it with chicken. Sometimes we use it as a side dish. It also tastes great so what are you waiting for?!
Rachel C.
My household loves rice pilaf and this is so easy to make plus it’s crazy inexpensive. It tastes great and it makes the perfect side with chicken and vegetables. I usually always have it in my pantry for a quick side dish.
Darchelle J.
Jersey city , NJ
ALL the rice sides from Knorr are my favorite. Very easy to prepare. My boyfriend loves using these for bed of rice under fish. Absorbs flavor from fish well. Rice has great flavor from the package itself.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
This is a big favorite with my family. It has great flavor. Taste just as good as any pilaf you would get at any high end restaurant. Goes great with pretty much any type of meat.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
If you're in need of a super quick side and just don't have time to make one from scratch these are pretty good. You can taste some artificial flavors in them but they are pretty good still.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis
This is a great quick side dish. It is great to have on hand for unexpected guests. Some just add tuna or meat and it makes a great meal!
Jessica R.
These sides are wonderful quick and easy to make with any meal. Or use it for the meal just add some chicken or beef.