BY KNORR

Give our Parmesan Pasta Sides a seafood twist with our Lemon-Parmesan Salmon Pasta product. The blend of Parmesan and Romano-flavored cheese sauce with green onion and garlic will make everyone’s mouth water. No artificial flavors

Brandi H.
Portland, OR
It’s the easiest thing to just keep on hand for a delicious and quick meal. I hardly ever have milk on hand so I use water and butter and the flavor still tastes great. I always have one in the pantry
Courtney B.
Mulvane
When I'm in a pinch and need dinner done quick these are usually one of my sides. They're super good and easy, they take less than 10 minutes to make. I find mine at my local Walmart and they're very affordable!
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
This is one of the most delicious and easy to make sides you can get! I love the creamy consistency of it. I used to eat this all the time but unfortunately due to the insanely high sodium content, I only eat it on occasion now
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
I used to make this pasta packet as a meal and have it with chicken breasts. Was a nice amount when cooking for one. Flavor could be a little better, I usually doctor it up with seasonings.
Catherine L.
I am a mom who works a full-time job, and my husband works ridiculous hours, meals need to be quick and easy in my house. This flavor is a go to, and a favorite of my picky toddler!
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
This used to be one of my favorite sides I would keep on hand. Tastes good and is convenient. Pretty cheap as well. I started making my own version so I stopped buying this.
Christina W.
Port Royal, PA
My favorite pasta side to have with chicken or pork. And this pasta pretty much goes with any veggies as well. I could eat this pasta very frequently throughout the week.
Joe J.
Fresno, CA
Oh my gosh! I was skepti al at how good these would be since they are very affordable and easy to make. Once I made them and tastes them I was hooked. These especially have the green noodles and they taste amazing. The parmesan flavor is very delicious and I can't stop buying it. It tastes very good if you make some chicken and mix it together. It is very good and is recommend it to those who.don't want to spend a lot of time cooking pasta from scratch and also to those who just love pasta.
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
Very tasty and easy to make. They cook in 7 minutes and are perfect as a side or to eat as a whole meal. It comes out creamy and with plenty of creamy parmesan flavor. You can usually find these for a dollar, so there is no reason not to try it.
Emmaline P.
Absolutely love these, i wish they made more flavors available in microwaveable containers though, i live in a dorm and don't have any dishes :( but i always buy these when i see them