BY KNORR

Give our Parmesan Pasta Sides a seafood twist with our Lemon-Parmesan Salmon Pasta product. The blend of Parmesan and Romano-flavored cheese sauce with green onion and garlic will make everyone’s mouth water. No artificial flavors

Deanne C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Parmesan and I love pasta! I’m a busy busy college student and sometimes I don’t have the time or money to spend on food. This is easy to make in a jiff with minimal ingredients and a very short amount of time.
Kennedy W.
Geneva, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this! It was a staple in my house growing up. Easy to make and makes a great side to a any meat dish or you can make it on its own. Chicken is really good added to it too. I buy this all the time!
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
So great for the price. Such an easy side for a meal - just throw it on the stove with some water and there you go! Great for when you're wanting some quick and still super tasty! I'd say a package could be a meal for one or sides for 3 people. This is one of my favorite flavors- not to strong for a taste but still VERY good!
Tabitha R.
The Knorr Sides Parmesan Pasta not only makes a great side dish, but it also is great all on its own as a simple lunch too!

My household loves how quick it is to prepare with so few ingredients needed. And you can’t beat the amazing taste.

They are also very inexpensive which makes them perfect for the household on a budget.

I highly recommend this.
Ale C.
Humble, TX
Such an easy side to make. Literally takes only a few minutes. Just add all the ingredients and, stirr. After stirring it for the right amount of time that it says, you let it stand to cool off and the watery consistent of the sauce thickens. You cannot beat the prices either. I think one packet cost me $1.
Kei H.
Only $1 in Walmart easy to cook on stove or microwave and only takes 20mins I always add grilled chicken to the mix so instead of making it a side it usually ends up becoming a whole meal with dinner rolls and I love it! Mainly because it's good and only need 4 quarters you can't beat that!!
Gabby H.
My kids love this stuff. I find it to be a bit unappetizing due to the texture but my kids find it filling, it has good flavor, it is super easy to cook, super cheap and can be found anywhere
McKenna G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Knorr sides are so easy and tasty! I ate these packets of noodles for almost every meal growing up so there’s a lot of nostalgia there. Just wanting to see something a little more healthy but when I need a quick side I know I’ll like, knorr pasta sides are always an option!
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I love this stuff as a side or even as a main dish! I will fix it with chicken or you can even make a cold pasta salad with it. The Parmesan flavor isn’t too over bearing so it can be paired with several things! It’s cheap and delicious!
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
This is a cheap, easy side or even entree for any meal! They are only a dollar a pack and boil in 7 minutes. I eat this occasionally with meats and vegetables or just plain. Kids love these too! This flavor is one of my favorites.