BY KNORR

Give our Parmesan Pasta Sides a seafood twist with our Lemon-Parmesan Salmon Pasta product. The blend of Parmesan and Romano-flavored cheese sauce with green onion and garlic will make everyone’s mouth water. No artificial flavors

Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Always good! We stock up on Knorr mainly because you can get them 5 for $5 and this is one of our favorites! Always good, easy to prep and our kids love it just as much as we do!
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
My boyfriend loves these pasta sides by knorr. If I can’t decide what I want to make as a side I’ll just cook this up and it goes with every dish you make. The Parmesan flavor is my favorite and chicken flavor is my boyfriends favorite.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I buy these every once in a while. My kids aren’t crazy about them but my husband and I both like them. They are very affordable and actually only serve 2 people if that’s going to be the main thing you eat.
LYDIA A.
Atlanta, GA
Delicious for when you need a quick meal and don't have time to cook. I like to add a protein to compliment what I make. Perfect portion for one or to split between two if you are seeking smaller portions.
Bonnie J.
Good price, great if you’re on a budget. Easy to make and really yummy. Great variety of flavors and rice/pastas. Really salty though so watch your daily salt intake if you plan to eat this
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
So great for the price. Such an easy side for a meal - just throw it on the stove with some water and there you go! Great for when you're wanting some quick and still super tasty! I'd say a package could be a meal for one or sides for 3 people. This is one of my favorite flavors- not to strong for a taste but still VERY good!
Tabitha R.
The Knorr Sides Parmesan Pasta not only makes a great side dish, but it also is great all on its own as a simple lunch too!

My household loves how quick it is to prepare with so few ingredients needed. And you can’t beat the amazing taste.

They are also very inexpensive which makes them perfect for the household on a budget.

I highly recommend this.
Ale C.
Humble, TX
Such an easy side to make. Literally takes only a few minutes. Just add all the ingredients and, stirr. After stirring it for the right amount of time that it says, you let it stand to cool off and the watery consistent of the sauce thickens. You cannot beat the prices either. I think one packet cost me $1.
Kei H.
Only $1 in Walmart easy to cook on stove or microwave and only takes 20mins I always add grilled chicken to the mix so instead of making it a side it usually ends up becoming a whole meal with dinner rolls and I love it! Mainly because it's good and only need 4 quarters you can't beat that!!
Gabby H.
My kids love this stuff. I find it to be a bit unappetizing due to the texture but my kids find it filling, it has good flavor, it is super easy to cook, super cheap and can be found anywhere