BY KNORR

Give our Parmesan Pasta Sides a seafood twist with our Lemon-Parmesan Salmon Pasta product. The blend of Parmesan and Romano-flavored cheese sauce with green onion and garlic will make everyone’s mouth water. No artificial flavors

London P.
Cartersville, GA
Like the Butter noddles, this is always a good staple to keep in the cabinet for when you don't have any other sides or are just looking for something quick and easy. And also same as the butter noodles, just add chicken or shrimp (or whatever else) and some veggies and you've got a full meal in just a few minutes.
Purple B.
Knorr side dishes are great with any meal. They are always easy to make and a very tasty. Even the unexperienced cook can make this taste amazing. I would definitely recommend besides for anybody that is pressed on time and still want a tasty meal
Cheryl R.
Seffner, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for a quick side dish. Enough servings for a small family. Also budget friendly and can grab a few at the same time. Easy to make with clear instructions. Several different flavors to choose from and make everyone happy.
Claudia V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Although high in sodium and other nutritional value is not good it is nice for a quick something for dinner or lunch when in the run. They are small but they are cheap and they are easy to make. Very convenient.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Always good! We stock up on Knorr mainly because you can get them 5 for $5 and this is one of our favorites! Always good, easy to prep and our kids love it just as much as we do!
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
My boyfriend loves these pasta sides by knorr. If I can’t decide what I want to make as a side I’ll just cook this up and it goes with every dish you make. The Parmesan flavor is my favorite and chicken flavor is my boyfriends favorite.
Ashley C.
Charleston , SC
Purchased at: Publix
Easiest side dish in the world and who doesn’t LOVE pasta? Crazy people that’s who. These are super easy to make, cheap and delicious. They have so many flavors to choose from. I grab 2 of these and grill some chicken and have a quick and easy meal in 15 minutes.
LYDIA A.
Atlanta , GA
Delicious for when you need a quick meal and don't have time to cook. I like to add a protein to compliment what I make. Perfect portion for one or to split between two if you are seeking smaller portions.
Lisa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my families favorite side dishes to make with our dinner! It pairs well with so many different meals and even my picky toddler loves this product! It’s very inexpensive and we always recommend to our friends!
Bonnie J.
Good price, great if you’re on a budget. Easy to make and really yummy. Great variety of flavors and rice/pastas. Really salty though so watch your daily salt intake if you plan to eat this