BY KNORR

Our Mushroom Rice Sides adds a delightful savory flavor to classic dishes like our Breaded Pork Chops or Superior Meatloaf. A simple way to add a little something extra to your dinner. No artificial flavors

Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Knorr has so many great sides and flavors of rice bit this is has to be at the top of my list. It tastes amazing and has hints off mushroom throughout. The mushroom isn't overpowering at all. I'd recommend with a side to a chicken dish.
Ashley R.
Winston Salem, NC
Me and my husband wanted something quick to cook and we were so hungry and we went to Walmart and buy one of this and it was delicious. I never had tried these but I will buy them again if I need something quick to cook!!!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
By far my favorite Knorr rice! It goes well with everything. Beef tips, pork chops, chicken, steak, you name it. It doesn’t have the best smell, but don’t let that deter you. For $1 you can’t get better. My family absolutely loves it.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
For one of thoes fast nights this is a fave goes great with anything protein or just alone. Had a nice mushroom taste and is creamy. And it is affordable.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
I don't usually like mushroom stuff, but the mushroom isn't too strong and it tastes really good. We use these as a side a lot and it's really good.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Very easy to use and follow instructions, quick to prepare if you are in a hurry and hungry 😉 nice flavour overall.🏅
Rachel W.
These are so tasty, cheap & easy to make! my husband doesn't care for mushrooms very much, but he loves this rice!
Emily D.
Fort Worth, TX
YUMMO!
We love these easy sides. They have great flavor and are easy to make. Enough for a family of four.
Kalyn S.
Hedgesville, WV
This rice packet is my favorite flavor. We are rice and mushroom lovers. It’s easy and tasty!
Meril C.
Easy to make and tastes good! Makes cooking so much easier when you are in a rush but still want to make something good