Knorr® Sides Mushroom Rice uploaded by Lorna W.Knorr® Sides Mushroom Rice uploaded by Lorna W.Knorr® Sides Mushroom Rice uploaded by Lorna W.

BY KNORR

Our Mushroom Rice Sides adds a delightful savory flavor to classic dishes like our Breaded Pork Chops or Superior Meatloaf. A simple way to add a little something extra to your dinner. No artificial flavors

Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Purchased at: Amazon
Yummy, yummy rice dish. And it takes only 10 minutes to make it. Nice for campers or even kids can cook this, It's tasty and filling. The cheese flavor is so good....I like to add a nice amount of frozen veggies to it and get some more veggies in the kiddo's tummies. Especially peas. I always have them on hand for drop in guests. They love it too. And it's so inexpensive....I am just now trying this new flavor of Creole Garlic Butter by Knorr and I have to say I like it a lot. The first time I am trying a new product, I prepare it by itself as-is, by the instructions on the package just to see how the flavor tastes on its on with no add-ons. It was very good and well seasoned with a nice garlicy and buttery flavor. There are also hints of spice (but not overpowering of heat) that blend well with the garlic and the consistency is nice. Now I have also used some add-ons with the rice. I've added some smoked sausage (mild because there is already a bit of spiciness in the rice), chicken, and ham on occasion. I've also tried tomatoes, onions, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, capers, and other yummy veggies. You can be creative with it and as a single person, I can say that with add ons to the initial rice, this is easily a one-pot meal for me. (If it's too much for one meal, refrigerate it and reheat at a later time. I think it's a good fit to the Knorr rice sides family.
Nicolette L.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to eat so much of this while I was younger and when I was pregnant. I love this one and the Spanish rice, way better than uncle bens in my opinion. Don’t @ me 😂
Pam W.
I'd give this 5 but for some reason, even when I follow the directions, some of my rice is either undercooked or over cooked. But I do love the flavors that coke from these products. I just wish I didn't hsve to spend so much time stirring to keep it from sticking.
Marisa T.
While I do like this product I definitely wish it had a more appealing scent. It works for me as I have pretty flat lifeless hair so it does a good job giving volume it just doesn’t smell that great in my opinion.
Amber L.
This rice makes a great side dish bir any meal. Although they have several flavors... The mushroom rice goes well with any dish. And No I don't like actual mushrooms... but I like this rice!
Maria A.
Marion, VA
This is one of our favorite quick and easy side dishes. Ten minutes and your rice is on the table. It’s great as a snack, also. You can add protein and veggies to this to make a meal, as well. The taste is amazing!
Courtney Y.
Shreveport, LA
Knorr makes all kinds of great meal starters or helpers. In my house we love this Quick n Easy mushroom rice. The instructions are super easy to follow and it's almost impossible to mess up. Give it a try with your next dinner it will turn you into a chef in no time.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
By far my favorite Knorr rice! It goes well with everything. Beef tips, pork chops, chicken, steak, you name it. It doesn’t have the best smell, but don’t let that deter you. For $1 you can’t get better. My family absolutely loves it.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Knorr has so many great sides and flavors of rice bit this is has to be at the top of my list. It tastes amazing and has hints off mushroom throughout. The mushroom isn't overpowering at all. I'd recommend with a side to a chicken dish.
Ashley R.
Greensboro, NC
Me and my husband wanted something quick to cook and we were so hungry and we went to Walmart and buy one of this and it was delicious. I never had tried these but I will buy them again if I need something quick to cook!!!