BY KNORR

A mix of rice, pasta, peas and carrots in our Rice Medley Rice Sides brings a savory complexity to everything from our Vegetable Stew to Chicken and Rice Medley recipe. No artificial flavors

Buy on Walmart
Anna D.
Warren, OH
When I need some quick side dish to go with chicken, I go for these. They are easy to make and have nice flavor.
They are a total of 4 of us in the family so one packet is not enough (if your going by serving size), but we just eat it on the side so portion is just smaller.
Robin B.
Crestview, FL
We were never in the habit of using pre-packaged foods but, my mother in law loves these. Since she started living with us it is an absolute staple in this house. The Knorr rice sides are convenient and it keeps my mother in law from whining about my cooking.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I eat this with baked chicken! We use this brand in our household bc it's reasonably priced! Taste good and is easy to digest! Picked it up at Walmart!
Nicole P.
I LOVE THESE AND THEY ARE A VERY EASY ADD-ON TO ANY DINNER HOWEVER I HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND HAVE TO WATCH MY SODIUM, THESE HAVE A LOT!
Lupe D.
Burbank, IL
This medley was delicious. Easy instructions. I am a first time consumer. Will definitely buy again
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
These packs are so easy, quick, and convenient! They taste really good as well. An easy side dish.