Knorr® Sides Italian Four Cheese Pasta uploaded by Amanda W.Knorr® Sides Italian Four Cheese Pasta uploaded by Brittany F.

BY KNORR #68 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Hearty bow tie pasta covered in Parmesan, Romano, Blue and Cheddar cheese-flavored sauce gives the Four Cheese Bow Tie Italian Sides its authentically Italian flavor. For seafood lovers—try our Four Cheese Pasta with Shrimp & Spinach recipe for an unforgettable seafood pasta

Knorr® Sides Italian Four Cheese Pasta
  • "These make for an easy side dish when you are in a hurry and the kids always love them!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great too." in 1 review
Jennifer A.
This is a must for my youngest daughter she absolutely loves these.... the only thing I find wrong with it is the sodium it is a bit salty but my daughter loves this alone or with a meal...... the price is great for $1 what more could you ask for!
Cortney L.
This product is good when in a time crunch, however it is not the best quality. It is very comparable to many ready to make four cheese pastas, however it does not rank superior to many other pasta sides options.
Sydney P.
Vernon, VT
One of my favorites! Everyone in my family loves this, I love how fast and easy knorr sides are. After work I don’t want to slave over the stove for a long time and these are fast and taste great
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Knorr® Sides Italian Four Cheese Pasta We buy these quit often in my family. They go really well with pork chop or just a quick little meal all by itself. I usually can find it at Walmart and at my local grocery store for a dollar or less. It has a really good flavor and the family sees to like it a lot, I'll definitely be a repeat buyer of this flavor & brand.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Since I am a huge fan of Italian food. Therefore, any easy italian snack are my attractions. I eat it couple of times per month. Quite delicious. Rich of flavours and very easy to prepare.
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
I love this food so much I eat this all the time and I addicted to it. It’s easy to open and easy to make. It’s inexpensive it’s very great if you have not tried you have no idea what your missing out on.
Stacy S.
1918 reviews
love this stuff. I know it is meant to be a side dish, but there are times when I use it as a meal. It is so easy to make and is so delicious. I love how it is always on sale and it is affordable and easy to find.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is pretty tasty. We often make these noodle pouches as a side dish to dinner. This particular one was good but a little on the bland side. The sauce that was produced is very thin. Maybe if it were thicker the flavor would have stuck to the noodles more. I liked the corkscrew noodles though!
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Quick easy side dish to make in a hurry when your trying to get dinner done. Good flavor and easy to make. Makes getting dinner on the table faster and easier. Knorr has a good selection of other flavors of side dishes so that if you like the brand but need something new, try grabbing a different flavor.
Aura A.
Hialeah, FL
I love Knorr sides! They are so versatile! I can add shrimp or chicken and turn this into a main dish just by using two packets! We always have these on hand for a quick meal!