BY KNORR

Treat your taste buds with Knorr Italian Sides Creamy Pesto (4.1oz). Our pasta side dish expertly combines Rotini Pasta in a creamy basil and parmesan cheese flavored sauce. Our perfectly seasoned Italian Sides are great as part of a delicious main dish or as a standalone side dish.

Gabrielle G.
I come from a huge Italian family and my grandmother used to fool everyone into thinking her pesto sauce was homemade when it was in fact, knorr’s. Lol it take the guess work on how to make a great sauce!
Alyssa M.
Most Pesto's in a jar so expensive this is a great alternative to pesto sauce you can buy as many packs as you want to make is the desired amount that you need for your food and it tastes so good.
Jana M. G.
I love knorr sides and this one is one of my favorites! Delicious and is great when you are in a pinch. Very simple and quick to make and tastes homemade. Comes in a variety of sides and options.
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs , MS
Has a nice flavor, but the liquid never thickened. I followed directions to a T and I did not care for it. Such a bummer, because I love pesto pasta. I prepared it with shrimp. I will not buy this flavor again.
sarah w.
Dunnellon, FL
I more creamy pesto pasta is so delicious.It is so creamy and good.I found it at my local Wal-Mart for a great price.This is great to have ad a side meal.I recommend it to everyone.
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Easiest dinner I make. I love to make this on nights I need to throw something together fast. I whip this up get throw in grape tomatoes and grilled chicken.
America B.
Edinburg , TX
My husband loves these. When I leave to work he often doesn’t know what to make for the kids and this really helps him out.
Sandra C.
Canyon
This pesto pasta is a favorite of mine! It’s always my go to side when cooking chicken! Very easy to make and affordable!
Shelby S.
san diego
I LOVE THIS PESTO PASTA! It’s not too creamy and you can really taste the real basil flavor
Ri♡er L.
Thorold, ON
Knorr sidekicks are a delicious and easy side dish to add to any meal and they keep expanding their variety. The only thing I would change is to separate the pasta from the seasoning mix because in that case I wouldn't add the entire packet of seasoning. I find it's a bit too strong of a taste (for any sidekicks not just pesto) and the salt content is very high, so I would only add about 3/4 of the packet.