Knorr® Sides Italian Creamy Garlic Shells uploaded by Alexis K.

BY KNORR #70 in Packaged Meals & Sides

With our Creamy Garlic Shells Italian Sides, you'll be sure to get as much garlic, butter and Romano cheese-flavored sauce as your appetite demands. You can even pack in more great flavor by using it to make our Cheesy Mediterranean Chicken.

Buy on Target
  • "They are perfect for a quick side dish and my picky kids have never turned their nose to one of these flavors." in 2 reviews
  • "This is really good with water milk and butter." in 1 review
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
These are my favorite side!! I never get sick of these. They are so creamy and have the perfect amount of garlic flavoring. It pairs so well with so many different dinners. My favorite is bbq chicken with this as a side. Seriously, try it. It's very simple to make but I do have to say, don't ignore the directions or try to free hand the amounts of ingredients you add. (I'm big on never measuring but it won't work here!) It will not boil properly if you don't follow the directions.
VERONICA C.
The pro it is easy to make and it is affordable to buy at family dollar and shoprite.the con you have to follow the directions on it I eat this once a while. Yes .it is a good side order with the dinner .yes i am very satisfied with it  Knorr® Sides Italian Creamy Garlic Shells .i like it a lot and it is okay to add extra stuff to season it.
Kali G.
Salem, MA
All of these are perfect for completing a meal. They’re full of flavor and so quick and easy to make. They’re always on sale and give you a lot of food. The creamy garlic shells are one of my favorite, although I usually add a little bit of extra spices in there for flavoring.
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
I have purchased this for years because it’s so easy to make and it tastes delicious. It’s perfect for a side if you eating chicken or steak or just alone! It’s also very inexpensive. My family and friends love it too. This is a must have in my kitchen.
Rebecca L.
Erie
I'm obsessed with these!! When I'm alone i make them as a meal for myself lol the family also loves them as a side!! Add chicken and it could be an amazing meal! So creamy and a lot of flavor and I love the shell macaroni
Rebecca P.
I love these garlic shells! They go great with chicken. They take a little longer than other varieties but are worth the wait. Very good for a quick meal on a weeknight. I always have a bunch of these on hand!
Rogena A.
Knorr has a great selection to start with, this one right now is my favorite. It's so creamy, and full of flavor. The shells taste as if they where just made. The whole fish tasts like it was all homemade.
Leandra T.
These are creamy as described, but they were just too creamy for my taste! They smell amazing and cook perfect if you follow the instructions. Great price, great flavor. We buy these often.
dana% L.
Santa ana
Knorr sides italian me encanta esta pasta porque hasta cremosita con un rico delicioso sabor me encanta y a mi familia también y a mis niños también le fascina mmmmmmmmm.
Cecilia M.
Fast and easy to make. You only add to water and add any ingredients that you would like. It is perfect if you are making something quick. It has a nice flavour.