BY KNORR

With our Creamy Garlic Shells Italian Sides, you'll be sure to get as much garlic, butter and Romano cheese-flavored sauce as your appetite demands. You can even pack in more great flavor by using it to make our Cheesy Mediterranean Chicken.

Knorr® Sides Italian Creamy Garlic Shells
  • "They are perfect for a quick side dish and my picky kids have never turned their nose to one of these flavors." in 2 reviews
  • "This is really good with water milk and butter." in 1 review
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
Knot sides are so yummy! This one has great flavor, feeds my whole family and is super quick to prepare. These also make great little lunch items if you’re wanting something quick and easy to make for everyone!
Megan H.
Hurricane, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Very easy and convenient for the working mom! Looks like you spent much more time on dinner than you really did. Great flavor! Great variety! Easy to stock up in pantry and just pull out when you need a side!
Lindsey K.
This pasta is okay, and it makes an affordable and quick side dish for busy weeknight meals. I like that it is garlic flavored and the shells are small enough that even my littlest can eat with her fingers. As far as improvements I felt that the sauce was pretty thin and more gravy-like versus cream-like. I don't usually eat really salty things, but I feel like this product could use a touch more salt which is odd because the sodium content is already pretty high at 520mg per serving. But maybe I am needing this because it needs a bit more flavor. Also, what is it with the gritty pieces in it? I've had this happen on more than one occasion while eating it and I can't figure out what could cause it, but no one likes to eat something that tastes like it has sand in it. Overall, it's not my favorite but I will keep these on the shelves for dinner in a pinch.
Ashley S.
Timberlake, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this and it makes a great side. It's also cheap to make. They aren't so great as leftovers though as the noodles tend to stick together after sitting too long.
Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
If it was up to my husband and daughter we would eat creamy garlic shells with every meal. This is a staple at my house . At one point our store wasn't carrying them and I tried other ways and brands of garlic shells and nothing was as good . These are great for all ages as a side to any meal
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
These are the yummiest sides and also my favorite side to have with dinners. I'm surprised my husband hasn't said he's bored of them yet. The instructions are very easy to read and takes about 15 minutes total to make including waiting for the water to boil. Super simple and super tasty!
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Knorr® Sides Italian Creamy Garlic Shells. These are really good, shells in creamy garlic sauce, parmesan, and Romano cheese. Quick and easy to make, they make a delicious side dish. We buy them at Walmart for $1.00. Very satisfied with the taste v
Marisa T.
Don’t know what it is about this but it has an amazing flavor and I can’t get enough. This is my go-to Knorr side for any dinner. Not too garlic-y but just enough for great flavor. Definitely recommend.
Faith R.
Poway , CA
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Knorr sides. Not only do they work as a side dish, but they also work as a small meal for two! They are very easy to make as the instructions are very straight forward. You can even top the pasta with chicken! Yum
Kennedy W.
Geneva, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great side dish. A little garlic-y but than can be diluted with a meat thrown into it. Super cheap and they go on sale frequently. Easy to make with milk and butter. Great side dish or by itself. I would buy again.

Amazon