Knorr® Sides Chipotle Rosa Rotini Pasta uploaded by Hunter C.

BY KNORR #21 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Sweet meets spicy in our Chipotle Rosa Rotini Menu Flavors. Its mouth-watering tomato chipotle sauce makes it perfect for dishes like Chipotle-Salsa Pork Tenderloin.

Buy on Walmart
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
One of my favorite pasta side dishes. I buy this for $1 at Dollar Tree. Dollar Tree is the only place where I can find it. It's a spicy version of macaroni and cheese. My husband and I love it.
Stacy S.
I purchased these the other day because they were on sale. They are absolutely fantastic. I love how it has a little kick to it but it's still not too hot. It's also super easy to make. I will be purchasing this again in the very near future
Ashley T.
Columbus, OH
I love Knorr's Pasta Sides. As a college student, sometimes I basically live off of these things. They are cheap, quick, and easy to make and I can get a few meals out of one packet. The Chipotle Rosa is one of my favorite flavors, very creamy with a little bit of spice to it. Obviously this is not the healthiest meal out there, but as a broke college student this is one of my favorite dinners!
Brandon P.
Liberty Lake, WA
Not the greatest to be honest. Good flavor and it hit the spot but it did not sit well with me or my family. I have had other flavors from this brand and have had the same experience! Unless you're a bachelor, or you are really strapped for cash, you're better off with a different brand.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
I love this pouch of food. It has a terrific flavor! It's not too spicy and not too bland. I love how creamy it is when making it in either a sauce pan or the microwave. If I make it in the microwave I add a can of chicken to it and it becomes a delicious meal that is ready in under 20 minutes. It's very filling.
Dominique T.
I always grab these little side for a quick addition for quick meals. I'm a repeat customer as I've said. They're always pretty good. I've yet to have a problem with taste...I highly recommend these quick, cheap sides to busy people who need quick meals.
Tori R.
Clayton, NC
I try to keep several packages of the Knorr pasta sides in our pantry for those nights I have no idea what to make. They are quick and easy. I have not tried this specific flavor. We usually get the chicken flavor and I doctor it up a bit. Overall though we like them
Patrice M.
Utica, NY
I love pasta sides. They are so easy and quick to make. It can either be a fantastic side dish or you have the option to dress it up and make one awesome main dish. It's so versatile, great for a family on a tight schedule or for a dinner date!
Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
I love all of the Knor pasta sides, but lately I have been concerned with preservatives and things that are more natural so I have been straying away from quick meals, however these are great and tasty.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
We make Mexican a lot in my house, we just love it! So this when we make enchiladas is delicious as a side dish! Perfect flavor, and not too hot or spicy, just the chipotle flavor mostly, definitely will be getting this one again