BY KNORR

Onions, carrots, garlic and parsley pair beautifully with the mouth-watering, chicken-flavored sauce of our Chicken Rice Sides. Add your own flavors for great meals like our Coconut-Curry Chicken. No artificial flavors

Buy on Walmart
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My mom used to make these all the time growing up. I've hated away as an adult cause I was doing the whole clean eating thing but they are super inexpensive and great when you want to make something tasty and quick. You can't eat perfect 100% of the time 😜
Athena M.
omaha, NE
These are quick and easy to add to any dinner.  They aren't very nutritional and have a lot a salt.  So they aren't something you want to eat all the time but once in a while you will live.  I always find these at Walmart in a variety of flavors.  I would recommend these to my family and friends
Talia M.
san diego , CA
Personally I feel like this has no flavor at all, I prefer the original brand in a box vs this stuff, It always tastes like its lacking something, Plain flavor. I usually pick these up at walmarts but since trying the box kind out again I won't be repurchasing
Erica C.
Chillicothe OH
I buy this from Walmart for $1. It is so simple and quick to get ready. It taste good and for the price, I couldn't be happier. I am not sure if it is healthy, but it makes a perfect side dish.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
These were a staple in my house growing up. They taste really good as a side paired with BBQ chicken and veggies. I also make this occasionally for lunch. The rice is really easy to prepare. It is full of flavor and is a quick to make. They also have many other flavors that are good as well.
Taylor M.
These are literally a go to side for any dinner. they are quick and easy and even with no cooking skills someone can make. taste is not back but sometimes easy to overcook
Kaitlynn L.
These are perfect for a quick and easy side. They are full of flavor which is why my kids love them! The price is great too which makes me love the product even more.
Sheree h.
I love the Knorr name. I use lots of their products. This side dish is a staple I always have on hand. It's a fast and tasty side for almost everything. My kids love it too.
April T.
Knorr® Sides Chicken Rice is a cheap and quick solution when running behind on dinner. The sodium content keeps in from being a truly healthy option.
Judith F.
Woodbridge, NJ
For those days that you really don't want to cook a full meal this cuts your dinner prep in half. My daughter loves these.