BY KNORR

Kids love our Cheesy Cheddar Pasta Sides, which layers rotini pasta with our scrumptious cheddar cheese sauce. Why not use it with our Chili Mac Casserole and indulge your own inner child?

• "These noodles are the perfect side dish for dinner." in 1 review
  • "They have many different options as well." in 1 review
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
This is the best tasting and easy Mac n cheese there is! So simple to make a meal just add a meat and good to go. Highly recommend especially for the price, usually a $1
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
This stuff is better than regular macaroni and cheese! I love how creamy and cheesy this is. I followed the recipe for the most part except I did one cup of milk and a half cup of water for the liquids instead of what they suggested. I also added the 1 tablespoon of butter. I would definitely recommend this and I know I will be buying this again.
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
This is one of my favorite products. It's so easy to make and tastes delicious. I also love the fact that it's affordable to. I will purchase this product again in the future
Jessica B.
Marlton, NJ
This is my favorite pasta side ever. It super cheesy and its delicious. I'm pretty picky about mac and cheese, but this one is the perfect balance of cheese to pasta. I get them on sale at the grocery store and they're less than a dollar usually.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
These noodles are the perfect side dish for dinner. My family and I actually prefer these cheddar noodles over traditional mac n cheese, and they're quick and easy to make
Denise V.
This is such a quick, easy meal to make! It's a step up from just making mac and cheese and tastes so much better!
Niki s.
Love all pasta sides!! So cheap and such an easy dinner. They have many different options as well.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love pasta sides there cheap and quick i wish they would make whole wheat or low cal options
Colleen L.
Nashville
These are delicious! Great flavor and a quick, easy and inexpensive side dish to any meal.
lisa t.
Brooks, AB
My kids are big kraft dinner kids and this is a cheaper alternative for us that they will eat. It is small portions for a family of four but it is nothinf to add some veggies and extra noodles to it make it bigger. Super creamy and amazing flavour.

back