Knorr® Sides Cheddar Broccoli Rice uploaded by Marie M.Knorr® Sides Cheddar Broccoli Rice uploaded by Melissa R.

BY KNORR

Broccoli florets smothered in a scrumptious cheesy sauce add a bit of crunch to our Cheddar Broccoli Rice Sides. Discover it for yourself with our Cheeseburger Dinner recipe. No artificial flavors

Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
I love this stuff! It is not expensive at all. I usually buy them at the dollar store where they are 2 for $1 I believe. I eat this rice pretty often. I like it because it’s something quick and easy to fix.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Knorr rice and pasta products makes meal planning so much easier. For someone who is constantly chasing a toddler, running a business, and looking for more time in a day I struggle meal planning let alone getting enough food in me PERIOD. Healthy meals like this on the run...FORGET ABOUT IT! But now I can’t make excuses anymore to not eat right after I found this gem!
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
This side is soooo delicious and easy to make. The price is inexpensive too. It is my family's favorite side. There has been times we make it as a snack. It is very flavorful.
Taylor O.
Minneapolis, MN
Takes longer than I would like. Also makes way too much for one person. Wish there was also more cheddar and broccoli flavor.
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
Knorr is a quality brand. Their sides are quick, easy, and taste great. Just add cooked ham or chicken to make it a meal.
Meagan W.
Toronto, ON
Best Knorr Rice Side dish hands down.

It is packed with flavour, and you can really taste the cheese, with broccoli bits that are the perfect bite size.
It is very quick and easy to make, and can be used as a side with almost any meal. It also reheats fairly well, and doesn't run dry which some packets do the next day.