Knorr® Sides Butter & Herb Pasta uploaded by Maddie W.Knorr® Sides Butter & Herb Pasta uploaded by Chakirah K.Knorr® Sides Butter & Herb Pasta uploaded by Carolina K.

BY KNORR

The simple delight of our butter sauce and the fragrant flavors of your favorite herbs make our Butter & Herb Pasta Sides a standout. An easy way to make dishes like our Santa Fe Salmon whet everyone’s appetite.

Marla S.
St.catharines, on
These are great! Perfect for almost any meal and you can often find them on sale to prove match!
Chakirah K.
This is a really great brand , their instant noodles are great. You can use them as a bonus the main course or as a tasty side dish. The flavors really pop!. I love this brand and I get them at Kroger for 10 for $10. Can’t beat that deal. 🙂
Krista S.
baldwinsville, NY
super quick and easy for those nights you dotn want to make side dishes from scratch! and super cheap and good for the price
Olivia M.
Love these noodles they are perfect for some sides to go with meals or if you need a meal for one just cook the pasta for yourself and have a full meal!
Rachel W.
These are so quick and easy to make! My husband always wants a starch of some type with any meal so I find myself using these a lot. They're really budget friendly too so I can always manage to afford some every time we go to the grocery!
Heather B.
Cardigan, PE
This is one of my guilty pleasure cravings. I love how fast and easy it is to make. I've been eating pasta sidekicks (as full meals, haha) for years and Butter and Herb is one of my favorites!
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
They are so cheap, simple and delicious! The kids absolutely LOVE Knorr pasta, and it is so cheap! I always have at least three bags in the cupboard at all times! You can find it at just about any store as well!
Jamie D.
I enjoy these. It's perfect for side dishes.Even the kids like it. They are fast and easy which is a plus for me
Kassidy P.
Saskatoonsk
It easy to make. its affordable. it taste great. i would never know it was from a package if i didn't make it myself.
Ashlyn R.
These are quick and easy to make for the whole family! Everyone seems to like it and it has such bold flavor. I pair it with perogies and that makes for the perfect dinner! I eat this all the time. It's so simple and cheap. You can't go wrong with Knorr pasta!

Target