Knorr® Sides Butter & Herb Pasta uploaded by Maddie W.Knorr® Sides Butter & Herb Pasta uploaded by Chakirah K.Knorr® Sides Butter & Herb Pasta uploaded by Carolina K.

BY KNORR

The simple delight of our butter sauce and the fragrant flavors of your favorite herbs make our Butter & Herb Pasta Sides a standout. An easy way to make dishes like our Santa Fe Salmon whet everyone’s appetite.

Shannon A.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good sides. They're inexpensive, easy to make, and tasty. Occasionally the noodles will clump together and not come apart while cooking so you'll have a clump of hard noodle, but that's luck of the draw.
heather F.
New Windsor, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
My favorite from Knorr. It’s the perfect side to just about any meal. I also just eat this as a meal sometimes. I love the flavor and it’s the perfect serving for just you or for 2-4 people.
Chakirah K.
This is a really great brand , their instant noodles are great. You can use them as a bonus the main course or as a tasty side dish. The flavors really pop!. I love this brand and I get them at Kroger for 10 for $10. Can’t beat that deal. 🙂
Nancy G.
Galveston , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Quick & easy side dish to add to your favorite meal. I’ve tried several different flavors & like them all. Creamy pasta with a touch of spice. Very reasonably priced. Convenient.
Anna T.
Grand Blanc , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This pasta for me through college, no joke. Cooking this up with some chicken and a veggie is the easiest dinner imaginable. This is by far the best Knorr pasta as well.
Ashley S.
Timberlake, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this and it makes a great side. It's also cheap to make. They aren't so great as leftovers though as the noodles tend to stick together after sitting too long.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I love Knorr sides! They are so easy to make and super cheap. They’re also pretty delicious. They make a perfect side to a meal with little to no effort. The butter and herb pasta has a great flavor and I have bought this one on several occasions.
Robbi v.
Fond du Lac
Butter & Herb Pasta is probably my favorite Knorr Pasta Side, of the 5 me and hubby have tried, it seems to just go with everything. These little pouches have helped me very much in quickly and easily making delicious and filling dinners during my pregnancy, and they can make for unique recipe combinations whenever I'm feeling adventurous. I love them and hubby has no complaints.
Stacia T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
Nothing beats fresh, homemade pastas or fine cuisines but this is great for those days when you don’t have much time but still want a decent meal. I love that you can really dress it up with adding meat and/or veggies. You don’t have to tweak the directions on the packaging either. It comes out great every time.
Sawan C.
Gardner, MA
A decent side dish. This isn’t the most flavorful pasta ever but when you’re feeling extra lazy this will be an ok substitute. I wish the noodles were longer. I don’t know why they have to cut them into an inch long strip but that’s just me.