Knorr® Sides Butter & Herb Pasta uploaded by Maddie W.Knorr® Sides Butter & Herb Pasta uploaded by Chakirah K.Knorr® Sides Butter & Herb Pasta uploaded by Carolina K.

BY KNORR #73 in Packaged Meals & Sides

The simple delight of our butter sauce and the fragrant flavors of your favorite herbs make our Butter & Herb Pasta Sides a standout. An easy way to make dishes like our Santa Fe Salmon whet everyone’s appetite.

Chakirah K.
This is a really great brand , their instant noodles are great. You can use them as a bonus the main course or as a tasty side dish. The flavors really pop!. I love this brand and I get them at Kroger for 10 for $10. Can’t beat that deal. 🙂
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I love Knorr sides! They are so easy to make and super cheap. They’re also pretty delicious. They make a perfect side to a meal with little to no effort. The butter and herb pasta has a great flavor and I have bought this one on several occasions.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
Swear I love this as a side dish or just a meal for myself I can literally eat the whole pack but come on there’s not a lot in there to share lol great amazing flavor it’s very delicious and I would always purchase this
Robbi v.
Fond du Lac
Butter & Herb Pasta is probably my favorite Knorr Pasta Side, of the 5 me and hubby have tried, it seems to just go with everything. These little pouches have helped me very much in quickly and easily making delicious and filling dinners during my pregnancy, and they can make for unique recipe combinations whenever I'm feeling adventurous. I love them and hubby has no complaints.
Sawan C.
Gardner, MA
A decent side dish. This isn’t the most flavorful pasta ever but when you’re feeling extra lazy this will be an ok substitute. I wish the noodles were longer. I don’t know why they have to cut them into an inch long strip but that’s just me.
Sierra H.
Ackerman, MS
This pasta is sooo good! It cooks so quickly and goes well with basically every meat. The simplicity of the butter and herb doesn’t need to have a specific meat, it goes well with it all! I personally love it with baked fish!
Rachel W.
These are so quick and easy to make! My husband always wants a starch of some type with any meal so I find myself using these a lot. They're really budget friendly too so I can always manage to afford some every time we go to the grocery!
Ashlyn R.
These are quick and easy to make for the whole family! Everyone seems to like it and it has such bold flavor. I pair it with perogies and that makes for the perfect dinner! I eat this all the time. It's so simple and cheap. You can't go wrong with Knorr pasta!
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
They are so cheap, simple and delicious! The kids absolutely LOVE Knorr pasta, and it is so cheap! I always have at least three bags in the cupboard at all times! You can find it at just about any store as well!
Lindsay W.
Ferndale, WA
I love making my food from scratch but let's face it, a busy mom of 3 can't for everymeal. I love keeping this on hand for those hectic days when we need a quick yummy meal. It's easy to prepare and tastes delicious .

back