Knorr® Sides Asian Chicken Fried Rice uploaded by Alexandria C.

BY KNORR

Sesame and soy combine with our chicken-flavored sauce to turn up the heat in our Chicken Fried Rice Asian Sides. Use it to make a dish like our Thai Chicken Bowl for a blast of the classic tastes of Asia. No artificial flavors

Michaela C.
Knorr Chicken Flavor Fried Rice is a go-to Saturday lunch for me.  Toss is a few shrimp or some leftover chicken, add any vegetables you might have on hand (I like frozen peas in mine), and top with Sriracha - voila!  Cheap, easy, tasty lunch in less than 10 minutes.
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
I love these types of simple homemade sides because their quick and straightforward you can almost never mess them up plus chicken is a favorite flavor for kids so it really is just a convenient we way to add a starch or side to any dinner or meal Yummy every time. I do suggest though using a little bit of olive oil instead of butter for health reasons
Alexandria C.
Auburn, IN
I love Knorr sides and this is no exception. It goes great with practically everything, not just chicken. I recently had mine with just a small steak and it's so filling. One of the best things about these sides is they're easy. Now I'm not the worst cook in the world, but it is nice to have something this simple and convenient every once in a while.
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
Gosh this rice is something else, I had been trying to make a Asia rice and I wasn't cutting it I didn't come close and I seen this in the rice isle and decided to go for it and tried it, well let me tell you I haven't gone back since!
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
This is my second favorite flavor of the Knorr rice sides. This rice is so easy to make and always comes out great. I do end up taking out all of the peas in this before I add the package to water and replace them with frozen peas.
Hope A.
Beverly Hills, FL
I love, love, love Knorr's rice. Any flavor, we use many of them. They go great as sides or mixed in meals. They are easy to do, they are quick, and most of all taste great. And the price is ok, I usually will stock up during a sale to save money.
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
This is my og rice...i have it atleast 2 times a week and love it...my household will not ever go without... Best rice ever
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
This product is so amazingly tasty and easy to make! like i said the taste is great great great!
Jeannie G.
Williamstown, NJ
This is the perfect companion to any chicken dinner. Great flavor and yields a lot of rice.
julie w.
Staple in my house all the different flavors are good the fried rice kind is really good

back