BY KNORR

With hints of ginger and sesame, our delectable Asian BBQ Menu Flavors brings that irresistible soy-sauce flavor to enticing meals like our Korean BBQ Beef Tacos.

Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This is okay, not my favorite from favorite from Knorr and I probably won't buy it again. I prefer the teriyaki noodles of these. They're just okay, nothing special about them.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
i like having these kinds of rice packets on hand when I need something quick to make as a side.  This one is ok, but I wouldn't say it's Asian BBQ.  I don't really get either of those flavours.  It is kind of bland, so you can always add you own flavourings and vegetables to change it up.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Delicious !

Knorr sidekicks Asian BBQ rice is flavourful and so good ! It's one of my favourites . I like the Texture of the rice and it has a soy sauce and ginger flavour . They take about 20 minutes to make . I like to have the rice by itself or I like to have chicken and veggies with it . They usually for on sale for $1 dollar and sometimes shoppers drug mart has them for 88 cents . You can usually find a coupon for it and they have cash back offers on checkout 51 often . I recommend.