Knorr® Sides Alfredo Broccoli Pasta uploaded by Shanice B.

BY KNORR

The delicious Parmesan and Romano cheese-flavored sauce of our alfredo pasta, with the pleasing crunch of broccoli florets, makes a wonderful complement to meals like our exquisite Herb Roasted Chicken.

Neferttia J.
Knorr pasta sides have been getting me by for a lot of years now. They are so easy to make and convenient that I make sure I keep a few packs in my pantry. They are always on sale 10 for 10 when you buy them from Pick N Save and Walmart. Hey aren’t the best pasta to reheat otherwise the texture gets all weird, but they’re so tasty you won’t have many left over to reheat anyways.
Daniella H.
So this is not gourmet. It's like a dollar at Walmart. But for a dollar its a pretty good damn side or even a meal if you want to add a little bit of protein. I grew up with eating these. They taste great for the price and who doesn't love pasta?? I would say go out and stock up on these. If you aren't a great cook or simply you are tight on time this makes for a great meal for you, your family, and even your pickiest kids.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
These are quick, easy, and cheap meals! They are not the healthiest but they are so tasty! I like that they are quick to make because with a busy lifestyle its nice to have something quick and tasty to make. I do recommend these to anyone looking for something easy to make. I have been in a position that these types of meals is all I could afford, so the fact that they are cheap it's also a plus.
Shanice B.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
I made this in a chicken pot pie a recipe I seen on YouTube n it was so delicious havent make it since then but you'll need mixed veggies two bag of noodles hot sauce for taste a can of buttermilk biscuits two chopped n cooked chicken breast n yellow cheese else chopped garlic
marley d.
Arlington, TX
Yum! I love these. They are a dollar and are quick for when you have a long day at work and don’t want to cook. You can eat them as a side but I usually make it a single meal for one.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I absolutely love these, especially for the price! They are only $1 and so many noodles/servings comes in these! They are filling and taste great! Plus they come in so many different flovors. They cook fast and are very easy... only water and milk for most... I love these for a fast, easy meal!
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
These are so good! They are normally only one dollar a piece which is a great price! They have so many different flavors this one I enjoy a lot! You can have it as a side or by itself! I always stick up on these anytime I go to the market! I love every flavor they have in these!
Lynn B.
This is so good and tasty. It’s quick and easy to make. This goes good with chicken and burgers. A serving is a half cup and most eat more than that. You’d need two packages for a larger family. These aren’t expensive and can be found in most stores.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Like the other quick pasta sides this one was somewhat bland, gluey, and the sauce had a sort of grainy mouth feel. They're okay if you are in such a time crunch you need pasta in 6 minutes but I am not a fan.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This stuff is a great side dish. I buy at Walmart and the are priced great. They usually have coupons for these. I love all of knorrs rice packets as well. Easy to prepare. I would recommend to others.