BY KNORR #40 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Knorr® Selects™ sides are made without any artificial flavors or preservatives, and are gluten free! Our family favorite White Cheddar Broccoli expertly blends rice with aged cheddar cheese and broccoli into a delicious rice dish.

• will you add some more vegetables side dish with less car...2 Answers
naf C.
I received a coupon for buy one and get one free. I really like this flavor. It's very quick and easy to make. It tastes delicious and it's very healthy too. It's not very expensive either. There are at least two ways to make it, you can either make it by itself on a stove top or you can make a Philly steak & peppers. The recipe is described on the packaging. It's natural and healthy. It contains proteins and vitamins. It can eaten by itself or as a side dish for 2 people or more. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Jacqueline S.
I'm always trying to find something new to make, the problem is I don't always have time. That and My husband is a picky eater so it's always hard to find something he really enjoys. I'm so glad I have found knorr selects. At first my husband was a bit skeptic (he hates veggies). But once he tired it he loved it! It's so easy to make and it pairs well with almost everything! My family and I love it! It's done within minutes so I don't have to worry about prep time.
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
I received this product as a friday freebie from a local grocery store. it was one of the best rice products I have ever gotten from them. It was very wasy to make and tasted great. i will buy this again.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
We also picked this flavor up to try and my family very much liked it!  It wasn't as good as the 4 cheese one I don't think, but still very good and had a great flavor!  The price is good, it didn't take long to cook and have ready for the table, and I would buy again for sure!
Mariela R.
London, ON
I love to prepare this rice 3 times a week since my family loves it and it is so easy to make. I ran out of ideas and Knorr has always reat products that are mom life savers. I will keep buying it and trying Knorr's products since they are delicious.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love Knorr Selects Rice Side Dish! The White Cheddar Broccoli is delicious!

There are no artificial flavors or preservatives.

And it’s Gluten free!

It’s quick and easy to make! Only takes 10 minutes!

Use either the stovetop or microwave!
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I made this for my family tonight and it was a hit. My husband was skeptical at first but once he tried it he loved it. My son even loved it. The flavor is great. I would definitely buy it again. Recommend to all.
Meril C.
As a mom some of our nights get busy and dinner sneaks up on me. Knorr Selects is a life saver! Easy and fast to cook (only 10 mins)! Add vegetables, add chicken...choices are limitless!
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2062 reviews
This is really great to use as a side with your steaks. Your family will really enjoy London and there is a fordable you pick them up at Walmart
Charlene S.
Maybrook, NY
Everytime I make this one. The rice turns all mushy. Its still good regardless but I just wish I can find a way not to be so mushy.
Chatt S.
Newmarket , ON
will you add some more vegetables side dish with less carbs pls.

back