BY KNORR

Knorr® Selects™ sides are made without any artificial flavors or preservatives, and are gluten free! Our Rustic Mexican Rice & Beans side expertly blends rice with red beans, bell peppers and spices into a hearty, southwest-inspired rice dish.

• Have you tried the Knorr® Selects™ Rustic Mexican Rice & ...1 Answers
Himali B.
New York
I love Mexican food. Especially Mexican flavoured rice, chicken & black beans. Knorr is one of my trusted brands for soups & quick meals. It just takes 10-15 mins to prepare & tastes quiet good. It's great for burritos, to have with enchiladas or just on its own. The quantity is quiet adequate. I bought it from King Soopers. It's quiet affordable. I am definitely going to buy it again.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
My family and I weren't a big fan of this one.  I like that it's healthier than other options out there, but the taste just didn't go over with any of us.  The pricing of the product looks ok, and we tried another flavor and it was good.  I think other people would like this flavor though!
Becky S.
I really liked this option from Knorr because it tastes great, is super simple and fits with my vegetarian/almost vegan diet! It isn't super spicy and is a brand I've used for a while.
naf C.
We bought this from Walmart. It's very easy to make. You can also use it as a side for sizzling Mexican steak. I just used it by itself. It tastes really good. It has good flavoring to my liking. Like its not bland at all. It's also very nutritious and healthy. You just need to add 2 and 1/2 cup of water to it and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix it all up on a pan. Then boil it for a few minutes; cover it too. Then once it boils, lower heat and cook until it's soft and done. Turn off the heat and wait a few minutes before serving so that the sauce thickens. You can eat it by itself or use it as a sidedish. It isn't too expensive either. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
Great as a side dish or as a meal this rice is super tasty, filling and easy to make. I love these packs as they make it eadsy for my son to cook too!
dana% L.
Santa ana
Knorr select rústic me encanta este producto con su sabor a mexicano lo recomiendo mucho Esta rosa ve riquísimo lo recomendó.
Lysianne S.
NDIP , KY
My family really liked the Knorr Selects Rustic Mexican rice & beans. It was super easy to make (we did it with our rice cooker, tool the same time as our regular rice). It was really tasty, full of flavour and not too spicy (although my husband and I both added a little salt. It was a big hit with the kids. Affordable, easy to find, I highly recommend it when you want something more than just rice!
Donna S.
Winnipeg, MB
Knorr Selects Rustic Mexican Rice & Beans is probably one of the better product that Knorr has come out with lately. It's flavor is decent and feel homey. I would still however suggest making this from scratch instead because it is very easy to do and less preservatives.
Tracy K.
Cambridge, ON
My family really enjoyed Knorr Selects Rustic Mexican Rice and Beans. The flavour profile was perfect my children do not like anything too spicy and this was just right. I found that it didn't leave a nasty after taste in my mouth like some other products do. It was quick and easy to make which is perfect for my busy family of 6.
Vanessa C.
Burlington, ON
Another quick and easy addition to a weekday meal. My idler loves it and it is very easy to make using everything you have at home. We like to mix some frozen peas and corn to add a bit more nutrition! A good option in a pinch.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Have you tried the Knorr® Selects™ Rustic Mexican Rice & Beans side dishes?