BY KNORR #47 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Knorr® Selects™ sides are made without any artificial flavors or preservatives, and are gluten free! Our savory Four Cheese Risotto expertly blends rice with asiago, parmesan, Romano and cheddar cheeses into a deliciously creamy risotto-style rice dish.

naf C.
I received a buy one get one free coupon for this Knorr® Selects™ Four Cheese Risotto. I really enjoyed it. It's very quick and easy to make. You basically pour the contents into a saucepan and bring it to a boil. You'll need a cup of milk and 2 tbsp of olive oil. When it boils, you lower the heat and let it sit until it thickens. Then turn the heat off and serve and enjoy. The taste is just right. You can eat some of it as a side dish or you can eat it all as a meal. I like the fact that it has no artifical flavors added to it. It even has instructions to make garlic shrimp risotto. It tastes chewy and soft. It looks like a small packet but it can be good for at least two people. I would definitely recommend it.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got this as a free friday download item and marianos. I made it with lemon parseley seared scallops and some spinach balls. It was just delicious and an easy side to make with such an intricate meal. They are very reasonable in price. You get enough for about three portions. Definitely a side do not make it a main dish for more than three people. I would probably get this again to have ready for when I do not feel like cooking or to have ready for an impromptu side dish.
Bee K.
Mild, creamy, and with four types of cheese! I like the convenience of Knorr side dishes. Knorr's Selects line takes their packaged rice dishes to a slightly more advanced level of gourmet at a low price. I like using the Four Cheese Risotto as a side item with fish and chicken.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
I love this stuff. I like to keep a few bags on hand in cupboard because they are great for a quick easy dinner when you don't feel like putting in too much effort. They're versatile too. You can add meat and/or vegetables of any kind! So delicious!
Marra P.
Ellijay, GA
We had this side with our lemon pepper chicken and roasted vegetables it was very creamy and easy to cook! We bought it on sale at our local food lion grocery store! I would recommend it to others and we will be buying again (: Knorr® Selects™ Four Cheese Risotto
Sarah G.
Canton, OH
I had just tried this for the first time the other day, and was pleasantly surprised. The instructions were easy to follow, and it resulted in what I would have expected. Why there was a nice flavor to it, I almost wish it would have been cheesier. I ended up needed to put salt on my portion for that added flavor I was looking for.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
This is new I received a coupon from #Pinchme for one free and buy another one. So I had to go to Publx because Walmart didn't have this one. But it's really delicious when you mixed it with Alfredo or mashed potatoes.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love Knorr Selects Rice Side Dish in the Four Cheese Risotto flavor!

There are no artificial flavors or preservatives!

Knorr Selects Four Cheese Risotto combines rice with asiago, parmesan, romano and cheddar cheese!

They are quick and easy to make!

They cook in 10 minutes!

Also, you can use the stovetop or microwave!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
We enjoyed the Four Cheese Risotto. It had a very cheesy creamy taste. We tried it by itself first, now we have several ideas on how to add to it. Broccoli, Peas, Spinach... Chicken and even steak would all pair well.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
We loved this flavor of Knorr selects!  This was by far our favorite of the ones I picked up to try.  We only tried it once, and they were quick to cook, but I will be buying again!  I would definitely recommend this one for others to try!