BY KNORR #18 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Knorr® Selects™ sides are made without any artificial flavors or preservatives, and are gluten free! Our hearty Asiago Cheese & Cracked Black Pepper expertly blends rice with asiago cheese and cracked black pepper into a savory rice dish.

January R.
SAINT ROBERT, MO
Knorr® Selects™ Asiago Cheese & Cracked Black Pepper
is delicious. I got it free at kroger for the free download a couple months back and I've been hooked ever since. It has the perfect amount of flavor and seasoning. I usually prepare it with baked chicken and veggies however it pairs well with any protein from steak pork and anything in between. I love this rice.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
I would live to try this box box. It has some really great things in it. I have a husband that loves packing his lunch with these items. I have never received a box box but would love to have one. Hope I get one
Mary M.
Whitby, ON
Amazing taste and so incredibly easy to make this was a definite hit in my home!! Loved how easy it was to prepare! Great for when you’re looking for a quick side dish!
Mariela R.
London, ON
Love this product. The texture is creamy for the cheese maybe, but the flavour is so delicious. Even my 3 year old son like it. And I like it is so heathy since it is gluten free. It really met all my expectations. I highly recommend it to others.
Megan D.
I wasn't a huge fan of this rice. I found the flavour quite bland. I felt the cheese flavour could have definitely been more. I probably won't purchase this again.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Amazing! Very creamy and the cracked pepper gives it a little kick. The whole family loves it. Can’t wait to go buy more. Super easy and super fast.
Andrea B.
I don't know what it is with this line but I find the cheese flavored dishes taste kind of...odd? Like it's obvious that it's artificial.
Janet N.
Edmonton, AB
The Knorr Asiago cheese and cracked pepper was a not bad knorr product.  I found that it was fairly creamy and the flavour was not too bad.  Personally I think that there could have been more pepper added to it.  As there was not really a cracked pepper feel to this package.
Aimee L.
Surrey, BC
I love all the Knorr Selects Rice. BUT LOVE the Asiago Cheese and Cracked Black Pepper! Easy, quick, delicious and affordable what else can you ask for? I would tell anyone interested to give these a try so much flavour! Just writing about it makes me want to make some NOW!
Amanda L.
Airdrie, AB
This rice was good, but the pepper was slightly overwhelming. It would have been better to have just a little bit of pepper with the cheese, and we could add more if we wanted to. But besides being slightly over seasoned, it was a tasty alternative to regular rice.