GroceryPantryKnorr
Knorr Selects Tomato with Chicken Flavor Granulated Bouillon

Knorr® Selects Tomato with Chicken Flavor Granulated Bouillon

New Knorr Selects® Granulated Tomato Bouillon with Chicken Flavor (14.1oz) is made with natural chicken stock and contains zero artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or added MSG.Perfect for enhancing flavor in any recipe, including chicken dishes, soups, stews, sauces, rice, mole, vegetables and pasta.

SALT, YEAST EXTRACT, CORN STARCH, SUGAR, TOMATO POWDER, ONION POWDER, PALM OIL, CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), CHICKEN STOCK*, CARROTS*, CARAMEL COLOR, SPICES, PARSLEY*, GARLIC POWDER, TURMERIC (COLOR), PAPRIKA OLEORESIN (COLOR).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knorr® Selects Tomato with Chicken Flavor Granulated Bouillon!
Elizabeth H.
Bensenville, IL
A must for soups, stews, many rice dishes. The only thing is some ingredients aren’t too good for me and give my family side odd effects. The flavor minus the maltodextrin would make many of these bouillons a five star
Mariam B.
1320 sloan street taylor,Texas
Flavorful taste of my foods using this product. Higly recommended !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Claudia A.
Laredo, TX
This chicken stock is beyond awesome!! I have used it in rice and stew and even as a seasoning on steak and chicken. I am not exaggerating when I say that it gives it great flavor. Being Hispanic, my family lines their food a little on the salty and spicy side so I accompany it with the caldo de pollo bouillon and it comes out perfect.
gabrielle J.
Bakersfield, CA
Knorr® Selects Tomato with Chicken Flavor Granulated Bouillon uploaded by gabrielle J.
Absolutely yummy!! Knorr® Selects Tomato with Chicken Flavor Granulated Bouillon is a great flavor. Allowed me tho whip up a batch of chicken stock in minutes. Added this to my rice and it was delicious.
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
I like this bouillon quite a lot. I like that’s it’s a mixed flavor of what I use to make Mexican rice. It gave it a flavor that I really like without having to use extra chicken bouillon by itself or extra tomato sauce. This is a good product and recommend it to anyone who wants to add a little flavor to their meals.
Yaritza A.
Roma, TX
Knorr® Selects Tomato with Chicken Flavor Granulated Bouillon uploaded by Yaritza A.
I received this item in a Vox Box and I can honestly say it’s a great product. I’ve added it to my ready to make Knorr soups and to my chicken soup for extra flavor. My mother has used Knorr bouillon cubes for decades and the powdered version is just as great and versatile. I would definitely purchase this product again. I will be adding this product to many more meals for added flavor. The flavor is amazing for so many different soups and rice.
Courtney B.
Azusa, CA
Knorr® Selects Tomato with Chicken Flavor Granulated Bouillon uploaded by Courtney B.
I love this stuff! I already always use Knorr bullion, but I've only ever used the chicken flavor because that's what my grandma uses. I usually only use it to make rice, so naturally when I received this Voxbox in the mail, it was the first thing I tried to make! And it came out so delicious! Just as easy to use as the one I normally buy and the flavor is so good! Highly recommend!
jessica R.
Palmdale, CA
Knorr® Selects Tomato with Chicken Flavor Granulated Bouillon uploaded by jessica R.
I love using the tomato base, but this one was really good. I will most likely buy it. The tomato one is still my favorite one it still has more flavor than this one à
Maria M.
Victorville, CA
Knorr® Selects Tomato with Chicken Flavor Granulated Bouillon uploaded by Maria M.
I was given this free to try influenster I. and [user:knorr.] It’s a 14 oz bottle, i used it in a stir fry and it was perfect, I’ve been using knorr for years and was so excited to receive this product. I’d recommend it to anyone it makes any meal so flavorful.
Angelica R.
Austin, TX
Knorr® Selects Tomato with Chicken Flavor Granulated Bouillon uploaded by Angelica R.
I really liked this more than I expected. I already use the regular Knorr chicken bouillon but the Selects Tomato with Chicken really takes it to another level. It has the right amount of sodium and flavor that I don't need to add anything additional. I also appreciate the more natural looking color versus some similar products I've seen that are super bright red. I will keep on recommending to family and friends. Also the chicken tinga recipe card was easy to follow and tasted great. I added the Knorr to some jasmine rice and it also came out yummy.

Looking for your answer?