BY KNORR #1 in Rice Cookers

Knorr Selects Spinach & Artichoke expertly blends rice, asiago and cheddar cheeses and artichoke into a delicious rice dish.

Quick and easy to prepare, Knorr Selects rice sides are made with fewer and more wholesome ingredients*. They're great as part of a delicious main meal or as a standalone side dish. *Compared to Knorr Sidekicks

Mary M.
Whitby, ON
So fast easy to make and in no time at all!! Great for those days that you’re too looking to make something quick. The flavour is perfect and every single one of my family members loved it!! Even my finicky youngest! I would highly recommend this product.
Terri-Lynn W.
Fort McMurray , AB
My whole family loved the knorr spinach and artichoke rice. It was easy to make and saved a lot of time. The rice exceeded our expectations and has become a staple in our meal plan. We were extremely satisfied with this side dish!
Crystal C.
Summerside , PE
Very easy and quick to make. I was not a big fan of the taste, but it wasn’t horrible. I will try the other kinds!!
Mallory H.
Trenton, ON
So good. Even my two small kids loved the taste. Super easy to make. They even helped me.
Sarah P.
Indian Head, SK
Our family loves quick meals like sidekicks! The Knorr Selects Spinach and Artichoke Rice is a bit more gourmet tasting than the regular line. It has a bit of a different texture than the other rice options by sidekicks (and my kids weren’t sure about it at first). After tasting it, they got over it. They texture is quite thick and creamy and the taste isn’t like other prepackaged foods. It’s also not like any of the other flavours offered by prepackaged foods.
Weve since bought several more and like it for quick meals when we have kids activities or when company stops by unexpectedly it’s nice to add an extra side to make your meal go further! They are a bit more expensive than the other knorr sidekicks but it’s worth it for the difference and it’s still on par or cheaper than other prepackaged side dishes.
jacqueline c.
Bought this Knorr selects a few days ago and decided to try it out. It has an amazing flavour, it is not too mushy in texture and the artichoke is not overwhelming. The spinach and artichoke pair really well, and the kids love it. The pouch made a decent amount of food as a side, and it was not that expensive either. They are constantly going on sale at my local grocers, will definitely buy again!
Mellany M.
Dundas, ON
Absolutely the best side kick i have tried in a long time. Kids loved them. Very close to homemade risotto.  The flavours were versions  well matched. There was none left at the end of supper,it left kids and myself wanting more. We have tried all of the flavours; but this one is still our favourite.
Ashley D.
Ingleside, ON
Great taste that the whole family enjoyed! Even my 2 year old who is picky ate some! Love the convenience of the packaging and will continue to by for me and my husband and son for quick dinners  before we head out for family activities! I recommend everyone try it out
Alysha L.
Amherstburg , ON
Love this products. Tastes great. Happy I tested it out.  I recommend it to all to try.  You can also find coupons around for it which helps with the price. Give it a try you won’t tegret it.  Knorr Selects Spinach & Artichoke Rice
Chantelle S.
Winnipeg , MB
I really did not enjoy this. I’m up to try anything but this combination was weird. It left a really strange aftertaste in my mouth and while it was creamy it wasn’t creamy enough to make up for the weird flavour. I would not try this again.
lynn g.
I never got this in my box??
Caroline L.
Moncton, NB
Is this good compared to the cheesy one?
Melissa D.
FORTUNE, NL
Not a big fan of this one, I dislike artichokes. Other flavours of this are very good thou.
Geneviève M.
Montréal, QC
Not a big fan of that kind of food. Prefer home Made. But happy to tried it.