BY KNORR #3 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Knorr Selects Spinach & Artichoke expertly blends rice, asiago and cheddar cheeses and artichoke into a delicious rice dish.

Quick and easy to prepare, Knorr Selects rice sides are made with fewer and more wholesome ingredients*. They're great as part of a delicious main meal or as a standalone side dish. *Compared to Knorr Sidekicks

Mary M.
Whitby, ON
So fast easy to make and in no time at all!! Great for those days that you’re too looking to make something quick. The flavour is perfect and every single one of my family members loved it!! Even my finicky youngest! I would highly recommend this product.
Terri-Lynn W.
Fort McMurray , AB
My whole family loved the knorr spinach and artichoke rice. It was easy to make and saved a lot of time. The rice exceeded our expectations and has become a staple in our meal plan. We were extremely satisfied with this side dish!
Crystal C.
Summerside, PE
Very easy and quick to make. I was not a big fan of the taste, but it wasn’t horrible. I will try the other kinds!!
Mallory H.
Trenton, ON
So good. Even my two small kids loved the taste. Super easy to make. They even helped me.
Simona C.
Vanier, ON
got it to test for free in my recess voxbox #recessvoxbox i got coupon i cooked it along side some chicken thighs it made such a side dish darn tsty,repurchase worthy,great for people on the go that dont want to cook forever,very fast to make and great quality ingredients.
angela O.
Ottawa, ON
Pretty good overall cooking time caries a lot however but decent side for most meals it did take longer than the directions which were written so tiny I had to strain to read them but it was definitely enjoyed by the family and would do again most likely
Chantelle S.
Winnipeg, MB
I really did not enjoy this. I’m up to try anything but this combination was weird. It left a really strange aftertaste in my mouth and while it was creamy it wasn’t creamy enough to make up for the weird flavour. I would not try this again.
Vicky P.
Je ne crois pas que mon opinion soit valable sur ce produit puisque à l’avance je n’aimes pas les épinards cuits, ceux ci ont une texture autant que semblable à de véritables épinards cuits ainsi que le goût. Pour les amoureux des épinards ##1
Kimberly P.
The product itself was very good however we didn’t love the flavour. we tried the —  Knorr® Menu Flavors Cheesy Spinach Dip Pasta Sides™ 4.1 oz. Pouch I think it is a good produc though did people who like spinach lol
LisaRina O.
Surrey, BC
Knorr Selects Spinach & Artichoke Rice this one was my least favorite. Absolutely loved the other flavours Knorr Selects Asiago Cheese & Cracked Black Pepper Rice & Knorr Selects White Cheddar Broccoli Rice & Knorr Selects Four Cheese Risotto. Full of flavour, easy to cook and not time consuming.
lynn g.
I never got this in my box??
Caroline L.
Moncton, NB
Is this good compared to the cheesy one?
Melissa D.
FORTUNE, NL
Not a big fan of this one, I dislike artichokes. Other flavours of this are very good thou.