BY KNORR #4 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Knorr Selects Four Cheese Risotto expertly blends rice with asiago, parmesan, romano and cheddar cheeses into a delicious creamy risotto.

Quick and easy to prepare, Knorr Selects rice sides are made with fewer and more wholesome ingredients*. They're great as part of a delicious main meal or as a standalone side dish. *Compared to Knorr Sidekicks

Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got this as a free friday download item and marianos. I made it with lemon parseley seared scallops and some spinach balls. It was just delicious and an easy side to make with such an intricate meal. They are very reasonable in price. You get enough for about three portions. Definitely a side do not make it a main dish for more than three people. I would probably get this again to have ready for when I do not feel like cooking or to have ready for an impromptu side dish.
Marra P.
Ellijay, GA
We had this side with our lemon pepper chicken and roasted vegetables it was very creamy and easy to cook! We bought it on sale at our local food lion grocery store! I would recommend it to others and we will be buying again (: Knorr Selects Four Cheese Risotto
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
This is new I received a coupon from #Pinchme for one free and buy another one. So I had to go to Publx because Walmart didn't have this one. But it's really delicious when you mixed it with Alfredo or mashed potatoes.
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
We enjoyed the Four Cheese Risotto. It had a very cheesy creamy taste. We tried it by itself first, now we have several ideas on how to add to it. Broccoli, Peas, Spinach... Chicken and even steak would all pair well.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
We loved this flavor of Knorr selects!  This was by far our favorite of the ones I picked up to try.  We only tried it once, and they were quick to cook, but I will be buying again!  I would definitely recommend this one for others to try!
Vanda T.
Super easy to make and fantastic flavours! The perfect side dish for chicken! Make it a bit healthier by adding some chopped veggies.. easily purchased at any major grocery store and very affordable. Would highly recommend!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly tried this and it very good if you like risotto. It is very affordable and it has a great flavor as well. I love this brand and I trust this brand for any sides.
Stephanie A.
Amazing! This rice has such an amazing flavor. Its creamy and bursting with flavors. It definitely will be a hit even with those that are picky.
Tammy H.
Vancouver, BC
My family enjoyed the Knorr Selects Four Cheese Risotto. It
was a nice change from eating plain rice to flavoured rice. We liked the cheesy
flavour and the risotto was very creamy. It did not contain any preservative or
artificial flavour. It was a delicious side dish to make and I paired it with
BBQ chicken legs. I would recommend it if you want to try something different.