BY KNORR #2 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Knorr Selects Four Cheese Risotto expertly blends rice with asiago, parmesan, romano and cheddar cheeses into a delicious creamy risotto.

Quick and easy to prepare, Knorr Selects rice sides are made with fewer and more wholesome ingredients*. They're great as part of a delicious main meal or as a standalone side dish. *Compared to Knorr Sidekicks

Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got this as a free friday download item and marianos. I made it with lemon parseley seared scallops and some spinach balls. It was just delicious and an easy side to make with such an intricate meal. They are very reasonable in price. You get enough for about three portions. Definitely a side do not make it a main dish for more than three people. I would probably get this again to have ready for when I do not feel like cooking or to have ready for an impromptu side dish.
Marra P.
Ellijay, GA
We had this side with our lemon pepper chicken and roasted vegetables it was very creamy and easy to cook! We bought it on sale at our local food lion grocery store! I would recommend it to others and we will be buying again (: Knorr Selects Four Cheese Risotto
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
This is new I received a coupon from #Pinchme for one free and buy another one. So I had to go to Publx because Walmart didn't have this one. But it's really delicious when you mixed it with Alfredo or mashed potatoes.
Kelly R.
We enjoyed the Four Cheese Risotto. It had a very cheesy creamy taste. We tried it by itself first, now we have several ideas on how to add to it. Broccoli, Peas, Spinach... Chicken and even steak would all pair well.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
We loved this flavor of Knorr selects!  This was by far our favorite of the ones I picked up to try.  We only tried it once, and they were quick to cook, but I will be buying again!  I would definitely recommend this one for others to try!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly tried this and it very good if you like risotto. It is very affordable and it has a great flavor as well. I love this brand and I trust this brand for any sides.
Stephanie A.
DAWSONVILLE, GA
Amazing! This rice has such an amazing flavor. Its creamy and bursting with flavors. It definitely will be a hit even with those that are picky.
Kat M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
Knorr® Selects™ Four Cheese Risotto Rice Mix 6.2 oz. Pouch is the perfect cheesey side dish. If you love bold cheese flavor, you will love this product! I didn't even have to read the ingredients to guess that there is aged cheddar and Parmesan in this as they were the two flavors that stuck out the most. That and pepper. It's a delicious side dish, easy to make, and adds some zaz to your typical rice dish. However, the rice isn't fully cooked at 10 minutes. It needs to be on longer to soften up. Overall tho, I love this product, the ingredients are great without any preservatives, and Knorr even offers a receipe on the back so you can make the most of your meal experience. I'm so glad I got to try this for free in my #RecessVoxBox
Brenda P.
Kippens
I used my free product coupon that was in my Recess VoxBox to try this flavour out.

Since I am doing low carb, I wasn't able to eat it, but my husband and two teenage sons tried it.  They all liked the flavour and said it was very rich and creamy. Really filling. My oldest son and my husband said it tasted like Harvest Cheddar Sunchips.

I have since purchased this for them to eat again.

Tabitha B.
VICTORIA, BC
Really yummy side dish and super easy to make for a quick weeknight family dinner!! I got a free coupon for this rice in my first Influenster Vox Box and when you are tight on funds it's really great to get a free coupon!!  I will totally go buy this brand of rice again.