BY KNORR

A traditional blend of herbs and spices makes our Roasted Chicken Gravy Mix a deliciously familiar addition to all kinds of meals. Its irresistible flavor pairs with more than just chicken — try it with dishes like our Sweet & Sour Pork.

Buy on Amazon
Mariah G.
Love Knorr brand products!! I love love chicken gravy!! If you haven't it's a must!! Put it on chicken strips or chick e n fried steak and you'll hit it out the ball park!!
Kathleen G.
Crown Point, IN
Gravy is so easy to use and make. I definitely recommend if you don't want to go through the hassle of making a handmade gravy. Tastes really great too!
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Easy to make, great price point, and delicious! It is the perfect way to allow my younger (9 &10) children to help.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I do not cook without Knorr brand seasoning products. Using Knorr products to cook is a Puerto Rican must.
Ria L.
Leeds , Leeds
I love knorr products especially the chicken. its so easy cook and its a great way to get my little brothers involved in the kitchen

Amazon