BY KNORR #26 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Our Creamy Chicken Rice Sides blends a delectably creamy chicken-flavored sauce with onions, carrots, rosemary and garlic to make dishes like our Creamy Bruschetta Chicken a hit at the table.

Kat J.
This isn’t gonna be part of a gourmet meal anytime soon, but it is tasty and the price is super affordable. It has a chicken soup flavor almost, but it’s a rice dish... Definitely convenient, easy to make, and can be dressed up with other seasonings if you like. I used to buy this all the time, and I fondly remember the quick dinners I would make with Knorr Rice Sides. Now I prefer to make a legitimate rice dish from scratch, but this is still a good & cheap option.
Tivonia B.
Southfield, MI
Okay this stuff while probably not the healthiest is seriously perfect for small and big families. My boyfriend and I get 6 of them on major grocery trips for a $1 or less a piece and then just pick wtv flavors we think will go well with multiple dinners. I’ve even followed some of the recipes on the back to make complete meals which is pretty cool. We like then, they are inexpensive, stay around of a long time and the flavor variety keeps it interesting
Lacamisha M.
Tucson, AZ
This was one of my first foods i cooked to a T. My friends mom when i was around 11 let her cook and do basically whatever. I learned from her house i would make these the whole 6th grade summer at her house lol with koolaide
Amy R.
Washington DC
This is a staple at our house. It’s one of the easiest sides you can make, it’s affordable, kids like it, and you can easily turn it into a full meal by adding some chicken and a vegetable to it. We always keep a few extra in the house for those nights when you need something quick.
Carla P.
Griffin
I sometimes eat this as a meal. It goes well with grilled or baked chicken, heck, even fried. I love the taste but wished it contained a little less salt. Very affordable, quick, and easy to prepare. I would recommend only to those without high blood pressure due to the salt content.
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
Just like the other knorr sides we have. We absolutely love this one as well. Super cheap, easy and definitely delicious. I like the creamy rice better than the regular and so do my kids. I feel like it’s easier to eat. And for a $1.00 at Walmart you can’t got wrong.
Diana C.
ferndale
Knorr has so many options for a quick simple and cheap side options to go
With many different meals. When cooling for one Sometimes they even act at the whole meal when I am in a pinch. My mom bought these, I will continue to buy these.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are a quick and easy side to whip up for dinner. I wouldn't call it extremely healthy it is a processed item. You can purchase these at retail stores anywhere. This flavor was okay but there are many good flavor a they have out there. This product was a nice side to have with our dinner
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
I love these packets. They are so convenient and delicious for dinner. They are very affordable and are available at most stores. They taste really good and are so easy to make. I recommend this product to others.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Chicken rice and this is one o my fave kinds. It’s so cheap and so quick and easy to make! It’s also very flavorful, and doesn’t taste super artificial or anything. When I want a side of rice, this is often my go to.