BY KNORR

Our Creamy Chicken Rice Sides blends a delectably creamy chicken-flavored sauce with onions, carrots, rosemary and garlic to make dishes like our Creamy Bruschetta Chicken a hit at the table.

Tivonia B.
Southfield, MI
Okay this stuff while probably not the healthiest is seriously perfect for small and big families. My boyfriend and I get 6 of them on major grocery trips for a $1 or less a piece and then just pick wtv flavors we think will go well with multiple dinners. I’ve even followed some of the recipes on the back to make complete meals which is pretty cool. We like then, they are inexpensive, stay around of a long time and the flavor variety keeps it interesting
Amy R.
Washington DC
This is a staple at our house. It’s one of the easiest sides you can make, it’s affordable, kids like it, and you can easily turn it into a full meal by adding some chicken and a vegetable to it. We always keep a few extra in the house for those nights when you need something quick.
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
I was sick and my boyfriend decided to make me a soup, but we didn’t have many ingredients and it was already midnight. This side packet was in my cabinet so he decided to add it to the soup and it was delicious. It’s easy to make and a very good price. The packet doesn’t come with a lot of product but it makes sense for the price.
Carla P.
Griffin
I sometimes eat this as a meal. It goes well with grilled or baked chicken, heck, even fried. I love the taste but wished it contained a little less salt. Very affordable, quick, and easy to prepare. I would recommend only to those without high blood pressure due to the salt content.
Ashley Z.
United States
I have tried alot of food products from this brand. They are super quick and easy sides to add for dinner and dont taste to bad. These are cost effective and are usually really cheap at your local super market or walmart even. This brand has a good variety of sides from cheesy pasta to rice.
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
Just like the other knorr sides we have. We absolutely love this one as well. Super cheap, easy and definitely delicious. I like the creamy rice better than the regular and so do my kids. I feel like it’s easier to eat. And for a $1.00 at Walmart you can’t got wrong.
Diana C.
ferndale
Knorr has so many options for a quick simple and cheap side options to go
With many different meals. When cooling for one Sometimes they even act at the whole meal when I am in a pinch. My mom bought these, I will continue to buy these.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are a quick and easy side to whip up for dinner. I wouldn't call it extremely healthy it is a processed item. You can purchase these at retail stores anywhere. This flavor was okay but there are many good flavor a they have out there. This product was a nice side to have with our dinner
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
I love these packets. They are so convenient and delicious for dinner. They are very affordable and are available at most stores. They taste really good and are so easy to make. I recommend this product to others.
Kristiana B.
Eunice, LA
Lol it’s gotten me through many college nights. On a college budget you learn to be creative. Lol. I think I ate it so much I’m pretty burnt on it. But for budget nights, quick meal, or just lazy nights. It’s a good go to.