BY KNORR

Our Creamy Chicken Rice Sides blends a delectably creamy chicken-flavored sauce with onions, carrots, rosemary and garlic to make dishes like our Creamy Bruschetta Chicken a hit at the table.

Buy on Walmart
Lisa S.
I absolutely love this side. It's got great flavor and with just a hint of salt, it's perfect! I buy it at my local store (Meijer) for $1. Can't beat that price for a quick yummy side! There's also so many other options to try.
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
I absolutely love the Knorr rice sides and this is my favorite. It cooks very quickly, requires ingredients I always have on hand, and is a perfect side for pretty much any dinner. It also is great as a leftover the next day. I usually throw it back on the stove with a little extra butter and water until it heats up. It also tastes great reheated in the microwave if you are short on time.
Amber L.
Midland, MI
I buy these rice sides for a lot of the dinners I make. A will make this one if I eat any meal with chicken in it. They are really easy to make and have so many different flavors to chose from.
Abbey M.
Carmel, IN
These are so incredibly easy to make and they have so many great flavors. You could eat this alone as a meal, or you could have it to a side! It is delicious!
Abbie B.
Ok I could eat the whole package of this rice. I love this rice. I'm on a strict diet and this doesn't make me sick and it's just so comforting.
Vikki w.
I just love this rice!! its my go to after a long day of school and I don't feel like cooking. it only takes 7 minutes, I can handle that.
Melanie S.
love the Knorr rice sides and I'm a big fan of the chicken flavor ones and this one is my favorite and you can't beat the price
Caroline M.
Creamy chicken Rice Knorr sides are so good. We love to add them as a side to complete a meal. My 2 year old son loves them.
Hannah T.
Bristol, IN
I really wanted to like this, but it was really mediocre. I don't think I messed it up, but I was just very disappointed.
Kaylin A.
Bald Knob, AR
I LOVE THIS RICE!!!! Its my favorite i eat it with all kinds of stuff. Even heat it up and eat it for lunch! mmmmhhhmmm