Knorr® Rice Sides Chicken Rice uploaded by Lily F.Knorr® Rice Sides Chicken Rice uploaded by Lily F.Knorr® Rice Sides Chicken Rice uploaded by Walkiria A.

BY KNORR #8 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Onions, carrots, garlic and parsley pair beautifully with the mouth-watering, chicken-flavored sauce of our Chicken Rice Sides. Add your own flavors for great meals like our Coconut-Curry Chicken. No artificial flavors

Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
I love these rice sides and pasta sides because they’re a dollar and they are great for anything you’re cooking are you making tacos then by the Mexican rice or the taco rice are you making chicken and you want to side how about the chicken broccoli rice and say you’re making a big country meal and you want mac & cheese they also have pasta side switch you get mac & cheese Alfredo a whole ton of things for one dollar that is amazing
Lily F.
One of my favorite things in the world is Chicken fried rice it's so good. It goes good with any meal. You can buy it at your Dollar general or Family dollar or Kroger's or any super market it's not expensive.
Janneth L.
Milwaukie, OR
I love keeping Knorr Rice Sides on hand because they are super affordable and make my life a lot easier! They are quick to make, super flavorful, and tasty enough to satisfy even the pickiest eaters! The come in very sleek pouches that take up no pantry space at all and have a long shelf life. I totally recommend keeping these on hand for those days you're in a pinch or you just feel like taking a little shortcut while preparing a meal.
Lindsey K.
Louisa
While nothing beats homemade, I love this product as it satisfies that homemade craving when I am short on time. I keep a pack or two of these in the pantry for when I need a little side dish in a hurry or a quick comforting meal. It is super affordable, and cooks up in less than 10 minutes. When I am sick, this is the only thing that I crave.
Arianna S.
Seaman
This is THE rice side that I always get to pair with meals. It goes great with chicken, pork chops, or just by itself for those lunches where you don't feel like making anything else. It cooks up quick, and tastes great without any added seasonings. A good way to make this a little bit better is to add some cheese to it while it's cooling down.
Shannon F.
Easy to make, quick to cook, ready to eat! Any flavor or style of these Knorr sides make a tasty addition to your meal or a small meal of their own if you like rice enough (: they’re usually like $1 at the grocery store, so I keep a supply in my cabinet for times when I don’t have any fresh veggies to put alongside my dinner.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
i love to cook this when i dont know what is want to eat and it is a great side dish for dinner and it is good for a full meal it has good flavor and very easy to cook
courtney L.
This is a favorite in my family. We make it with just about every meal that we can. My toddler even loves it! It's easy to make and cooks quickly. It tastes so good and goes with just about everything. I love how filling it is too. I could have this and a bit if chicken and it fill me up fast. I love it!
Kaila F.
I used to make this rice all the time and take it to work and even classes with me. It super easy to make, it doesn’t take long and it’s tasty. I bought it at wegmans for maybe 89 cents a bag on sale and I’ve loved them every since. If you need fast and good, get this!
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
This rice side is super affordable and can often be found on sale. This side can be a perfect accompaniment to any meal, or can be turned into a full meal itself. It does have a lot of sodium in it, so I’m not a huge fan. The flavor is pretty good!
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
How many flavors are there?