Knorr® Rice Sides Chicken Broccoli Rice uploaded by EMILY B.Knorr® Rice Sides Chicken Broccoli Rice uploaded by Benji P.

BY KNORR #43 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Rice and pasta blend in a creamy chicken-flavored sauce with broccoli florets. You can even use this creamy blend to make our Cheesy Rice Enchiladas—a delicious recipe that's sure to impress friends and family. No artificial flavors

Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have been having Knorr products since I was a kid & still buy a lot of quick meals & soups from Knorr as they are quiet affordable & good in taste. I generally buy mind from King Soopers or Target. You can find them anywhere easily. This chicken broccoli rice is one of my favourite easy to prepare for lunch or dinner.
Megan J.
The Knorr Rich Sides Chicken Broccoli Rice is pretty good for the price. A quick, easy and filling side on the cheap. It tastes pretty good but I found that it can be easy to mess it up. You have to make it JUST RIGHT to get a good flavor otherwise the taste is a bit off or the rice isn’t cooked properly enough. I’m not sure what it is but I tend to always have a hit or miss when it comes to cooking sides in these types of packaging. Taste-wise it is pretty good, not the best but decent. Easily a super affordable item. I’d recommend it just because it is easy to make and when done right it tastes good enough.
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
I used this product in my broccoli cassarole dish for Friendsgiving and it’s easy to make and easy to add to the cassarole and oh man does it make the dish! It needs something carby but also needs to be broccoli and cheddar flavored and it’s perfect!
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
This is a favorite in my house. It’s fairly quick to make. I make it in the microwave. You do have to watch it so that it doesn’t get too hot and boil over in the microwave. I have bought this product for many years.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
These sides are one of my favorites, super easy to make! Takes 7-10 mins to prepare, my family absolutely loves this one! They sell them at winco for $1 you can’t beat cheap and yummy 😋
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Best side. I'm Brazilian and we're used to eat rice and beans regularly. Once I found these sides at the grocery store I couldn't wait to make them and now I can't live without them.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
This is the easiest and great tasting rice I’ve ate at home. It’s super easy to cook and they have so many flavors. We eat this rice at least once a week with our meals. Very filling and normally a $1 for it
EMILY B.
riverside
I love this rice! It’s very easy to make. It’s ready in a few minutes. It’s very delicious I would definitely recommend it. Perfect for a busy parents. everyone I know loves it. And it’s very inexpensive
Karen J.
Byram, MS
I do enjoy this. It’s a quick and easy side dish or you can make it into a casserole by adding cooked chicken to it. It is cheesy but there isn’t a whole lot of broccoli. When I make it into a casserole, I add frozen broccoli to the dish.
Jess D.
Always ate in college when the offered these on special sale for 1$ I would stock up and get over 10 of them they’re super easy to cook and taste great and perfect for leftovers and re heating for another day