Knorr® Rice Sides Chicken Broccoli Rice uploaded by EMILY B.Knorr® Rice Sides Chicken Broccoli Rice uploaded by Benji P.

BY KNORR #12 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Rice and pasta blend in a creamy chicken-flavored sauce with broccoli florets. You can even use this creamy blend to make our Cheesy Rice Enchiladas—a delicious recipe that's sure to impress friends and family. No artificial flavors

Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have been having Knorr products since I was a kid & still buy a lot of quick meals & soups from Knorr as they are quiet affordable & good in taste. I generally buy mind from King Soopers or Target. You can find them anywhere easily. This chicken broccoli rice is one of my favourite easy to prepare for lunch or dinner.
Megan J.
The Knorr Rich Sides Chicken Broccoli Rice is pretty good for the price. A quick, easy and filling side on the cheap. It tastes pretty good but I found that it can be easy to mess it up. You have to make it JUST RIGHT to get a good flavor otherwise the taste is a bit off or the rice isn’t cooked properly enough. I’m not sure what it is but I tend to always have a hit or miss when it comes to cooking sides in these types of packaging. Taste-wise it is pretty good, not the best but decent. Easily a super affordable item. I’d recommend it just because it is easy to make and when done right it tastes good enough.
Stacy A.
Beckley
I actually received this product free through our Rewards program in my Local Kroger!! I didn’t have many options for side dishes because we hadn’t went to the store yet! I remembered getting this little Gem for free and decided to give it a try!! I was completely surprised when we sat down to eat it!! It was Absolutely Delicious!! My entire family loved it!! My 4 year old kept asking for more!! I ended up having to give her what was left and mine off of my plate!! It was a HIT!! We purchase this product a lot now!!
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
I used this product in my broccoli cassarole dish for Friendsgiving and it’s easy to make and easy to add to the cassarole and oh man does it make the dish! It needs something carby but also needs to be broccoli and cheddar flavored and it’s perfect!
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Is this the fanciest stuff ever? No but it sure tastes good in a pinch. I make cheesy broccoli and rice from scratch sometimes and it tastes great. I also work crazy hours and don't feel like dirtying up every dish in my kitchen sometimes so I grab a packet of this. My husband doesn't complain either way. Inexpensive and easy. All wins in my book.
Paula R.
When making this I tend to add some cheese to it to make it creamier. I have also added shredded chicken, cheese, and a little milk or cream of broccoli soup and popped it in the oven for the cheese to melt and used it as a meal. It's a great price for something my entire family enjoys. The only con is it's a little on the salty side.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Best side. I'm Brazilian and we're used to eat rice and beans regularly. Once I found these sides at the grocery store I couldn't wait to make them and now I can't live without them.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
This is the easiest and great tasting rice I’ve ate at home. It’s super easy to cook and they have so many flavors. We eat this rice at least once a week with our meals. Very filling and normally a $1 for it
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
Knorr rice sides are the bomb!! The flavor is awesome and I love the way the rice isn’t hard or tough after cooking. The fact that these sides come in different flavors is one of the best thing about it. My kids love these rice sides. It’s the perfect quick side to any great meal!!!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
These sides are so quick and easy to prepare! This Chicken Broccoli Rice is delicious. I love to make this alongside just about any main course. Additionally; these packets are super lightweight and affordable so I will often pack them in my backpack for hiking and camping trips! Perfectly easy little meal on the trail!

back