Knorr Rice Sides Chicken Broccoli uploaded by Benji P.

BY KNORR

Knorr® Chicken Flavor Broccoli Rice Sides™.
Rice & pasta blend with broccoli in a chicken flavored sauce.
With other natural flavor.
No artificial preservatives.
Cooks in 7 minutes. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily W.
Foodie Expert
This side is super easy to prepare and tastes delicious! It is perfect to serve as a side or to pair with meat or vegetables. It is very affordable, satisfies my taste buds, and is definitely worth trying.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Foodie Expert
Knorr Chicken Pasta Sides 4.3 oz this is an easy side dish to make when I come home from a long day of work for my kids and my family for dinner. It tastes really good and everybody likes the flavor of the rice with a little pieces of broccoli and carrot in it. I like that it is also a rice and pasta blend because one of my kids doesn't like rice but they do like this rice and pasta blend.
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
These are really good to keep on hand. They are so easy to make whole meals out of. Just cook chicken a few add it to the rice makes for a perfect quick dinner.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I love all of the flavors of the Knorr Rice Sides. These come in very handy as easy side dishes. You can also toss in chicken or other meat to make it a meal.
Brittany L.
Frankfort, KY
It's cheap, easy, and yummy. I eat these all the time. and you can always mix something in with it to make a big meal for the whole family.
Haleigh B.
Foodie Expert
Very good. Quick and easy to make as a side dish for dinner. Usually we have it with steak or chicken.
Andrea R.
I love this stuff! It's super easy to prepare and is the perfect side dish for just about any meal.
kizzie N.
El Dorado, AR
Love it, this a quick go to side dish in my house and my children it, i usually prepare it with chicken or turkey
Anafernanda G.
Fort Worth, TX
Chicken Flavor Broccoli is my favorite, i like that i can prepare it fast and it doesnt take much effort to prepare it and you can pair it with any other dish!
Justina C.
Carrizo Springs, TX
I love thise roce, its so easy to make . Ot gets done with the quickness and is a very nice side to have woth Chicken.