BY KNORR #6 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Broccoli florets smothered in a scrumptious cheesy sauce add a bit of crunch to our Cheddar Broccoli Rice Sides. Discover it for yourself with our Cheeseburger Dinner recipe. No artificial flavors

BEV A.
Houston
Yummy. Just thinking about it make me want to eat some. The Knorr Rice Side Dishes are delicious, especially the Cheddar Broccoli rice. Great side dish for every meal. Quick and easy, not too expensive. I normally pick up several packages, and I cook two at time. Everyone always wants seconds and third and fourths. Simply Yummy for tummy. You can eat it all by it self, that's how great it is.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Such a easy qucik meal! Cooks in 7 minutes! Just cook up some chicken and broccoli and wither mix it in or have it on the side and your done! Tastes great I just wish it was rice only, there's also pasta in it. But it's so good. Definitely worth the buck!
Rocio C.
Pasadena, TX
Este es uno de mis acompañantes favorito para acompañar mis platillos, me gusta el sabor del brócoli con el queso chedar y me gusta consentir a mi familia con platillos ricos.

This is one of my favorite companions to accompany my dishes, I like the taste of broccoli with chedar cheese and I like to spoil my family with delicious dishes
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Convenient tasty rice and pasta blend that cooks in 7 minutes. Very cheesy, has a few broccoli bits that are noticeable. You definitely have to add more vegetables. Can be prepared so many different ways. You can be creative or just cook it as directed plain. No artificial flavors added to this dry mix.
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
Knorr Rice is the bomb! I eat it as a late night snack or pair it with a meal. I always add pepper and extra cheese to the dish because it never has just enough for my taste. However, for one dollar, this side dish is the way to go. I would recommend this product to anyone who is a rice lover like me. I would love to try it with fresh cut broccoli mixed in.
Cheyenne P.
Lemon Grove, CA
I like to make this when I just want a quick and easy side but my boyfriend struggles when making these for some reason it just seems to not come out right. But I haven’t personally had a problem. Been staying away from these but I do buy them on occasion just because they are such a good price and easy to make.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
This cheddar broccoli rice is such a great staple to any main dish. It’s easy to make and super affordable at any store. My child loves this as well which is why it is a good stable to any pantry.
Tammy R.
I buy a lot of this brand because not only are these delish and loved by the whole fam, they are super convenient and cheapy cheap! These are perfect served as a side and as additions in other receipes.
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
This has become one of my family's side dish quick favorites. Its quick and simple to prepare, it taste great, it's a wonderful side to any meat or poultry dish add a salad and you have yourself a quick delicious meal in just meals after a long day at work and school every one can sit together and enjoy dinner
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
I buy multiple packs of this when I go to the grocery store, because I could eat it so much. It’s great for just a snack or a side dish to go along with dinner. It has a great taste, easy to make, and is inexpensive. I do like to add a little extra cheese into mine though.