Knorr® Rice Side Dish Herb & Butter

Descubre Knorr® Rice Sides: Arroz a las hierbas y mantequilla. Disfruta de una mezcla de arroz y pasta en una delicada salsa de mantequilla con una mezcla de hierbas.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knorr® Rice Side Dish Herb & Butter!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Knorr® Rice Side Dish Herb & Butter uploaded by Yessica N.
This knorr rice with herb and butter is good, its flavor is very good, I recommend it. 🥰
Kayley D.
Janesville, WI
These rice sides are always so good and so cheap. They’re easy sides to make for chicken, steak, seafood, etc. There are a ton of flavors to choose from.
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Knorr® Rice Side Dish Herb & Butter uploaded by Susan D.
We both the taste flavor and sauce in these. Very good and we highly recommend these
Jennifer H.
This Knorr side rice dish is a great tasting side for any dinner. Super easy to make, affordable and just plain yum! I recommend Knorr- great selection of flavors available.
Synthia N.
Pomona, NY
Knorr® Rice Side Dish Herb & Butter uploaded by Synthia N.
This is delicious! It’s so easy to make and the recipe pairs well with chicken and veggies. I made it for dinner with bbq chicken and my daughter and hubby loved it. This is a good value, affordable item that satisfied my family!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
This is one of my cheat foods! It is creamy and comforting. I normally add some frozen veggies and a can of tuna to make it a meal. No, it is not very healthy, but what comfort food is?! It is very reasonably priced too!
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
i love using knorr rice sides they are a quick and easy side dish with every meal they are super affordable and always have good flavors deff recommed for a quick meal night
Megan M.
Quick side dish to add to chicken cutlets to pork chops.. Also good to have on hand for a quick meal when needed.
Kathy M.
Richfld Spgs, NY
Love, love these. They taste great. They are so fast and easy to fix. The price is so great. Perfect for quick dinners or when in a hurry, cook up with some baked chicken and oh so yummy!! They are great with fish as well. Handy product!!
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Cheap easy rice bags to make for every night dinners. Very fast and yummy you won’t be disappointed

Looking for your answer?