Knorr Res en su Jugo

by Knorr

Descubre Knorr® Gravies: Res en su jugo. Disfruta de una salsa espesa natural, clara y condimentada de forma delicada con un sabor rico y versátil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knorr Res en su Jugo!
Honolulu, HI
This is what my mom uses to this day and it's what I use.  I like to make hamburger steak and use this as a gravy.  I feel that it gives it a richer taste and feel to the meal.  It is a bit of a staple I like to make sure that I have a few on hand just depending on what kind of meal I plan to make.  A definite staple in my kitchen pantry.
McKinney, TX
The very best for French Dip recipes! Steamy, flavorful, and just the right blend of spices for dipping. Good consistency for staying on the sandwich once it has been dipped!
Langley, BC
Knorr gravy mixes are my go to when I am making any kind of roasted meat. I just add the drippings from the meat and it tastes so good. My son asked what my secret was for good gravy and he laughed when I told him it was from Knorr. I always have this in my cupboard

Looking for your answer?