BY KNORR #48 in Sauces

Our Pesto Sauce Mix can take your meal to the next level. This classic Italian recipe pairs the bold taste of Parmesan cheese with the cool flavor of basil to enliven dishes like our Pesto Rubbed Chicken.

• Has anyone tried just adding hot water to this instead of...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Aylea S.
Seaford, DE
I love the Knorr pasta, they have pasta sides that are very inexpensive and can be made into a meal or to just be a meal alone. They are very good and they have many different types of seasonings and pastas.
Cassandra C.
Shelbyville, KY
I actually really like these. My local store offers several flavors. They are great as is or dressed up. I really like to add grilled chicken to change it up or for a quick meal.
Christina R.
Steger, IL
I wasn't sure how this would taste because it was just a simple powder in an envelope. To my surprise it was very easy to make and the pasta tasted fantastic. Lots of great flavor.
Sharyn F.
very cheap and simple to make. I'd use this for first time chefs but for me, I think making pasta with pesto homemade is a much better route!
Anstiss E.
Davis , CA
The creamy pesto (different then regular pesto) is absolutely great and always has been my favorite. So easy and makes for a great meal!
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
Low quality pesto and tastes very overprocessed. I prefer jarred pesto over this brand any day. It was not tasty whatsoever.
amy m.
Richand MI
I love Knorr pasta! It's perfect for an easy meal at home or as a side dish for a family meal. Tastes great!
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
I don't think I have ever used this brand, but It wont hurt to try it out and see what comes out of it.
AD M.
St. Catharines, ON
I love Knorr sauces! Tastes a lot better than sauce from a can and it's super easy to make. Cheap too! There is a huge variety available
Sharyn F.
Has anyone tried just adding hot water to this instead of using the stove top?