Knorr® Pesto Sauce Mix uploaded by Isabelle 🔹.

BY KNORR #6 in Sauces

Our Pesto Sauce Mix can take your meal to the next level. This classic Italian recipe pairs the bold taste of Parmesan cheese with the cool flavor of basil to enliven dishes like our Pesto Rubbed Chicken.

• Has anyone tried just adding hot water to this instead of...1 Answers
Hannah H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Not only do I love this as the pasta sauce directed, but I also mix the powder with cream cheese and add to sandwiches! It provides extra flavor especially on a roasted turkey sandwich on a pretzel bun!
Pami A.
Berwick, LA
I personally love eating any kind of noodles....noodles are just sooo satisfying to my belly...they can make for a great side or a great dish altogether. These knorr pasta noodles are so yummy, I do not go without them in the pantry these days...they have a wide variety of different flavor a and blends and we love sooo many of them... They are all great... My family loves them also and we tend to have them for a supper meal a few times a week sometimes, add a little garlic bread along side, and a great filling supper for the family, they are also priced very generously, so anyone can afford them, that's a big factor when it comes to purchasing food these days!! Awesome noodles, I would Definantly recommend anyone who has a love for noodles to try them out, you won't be disappointed!!
Tianna H.
Lake City, FL
A package of this noodle mix is only a dollar almost everywhere I go! The only things you need to add to it are water and butter! How easy! :) Always a very tasty lunch or side dish to any meal. Health wise, I'm not convinced this is the most healthy choice, mainly due to the amount of sodium it has.
Cori C.
This isn't bad for a packaged sauce mix. Comes together nicely and easily and tastes pretty good. If you're used to fresh homemade pesto, it's not going to thrill gig, but if you want a sauce that's quick and easy and just something different than your every day pasta sauce, it's great.
Kera D.
Santa Rosa, CA
I am a fan of the Creamy Pesto Sauce mix. The regular/original flavor just doesn't cut it for my taste buds. I will say though, that this brand is pretty dang tasty. Pretty happy that my local Safeway store has this items as well as the Creamy version for a very low price.
Deanne K.
Super easy and great for quick dinners. Tastes great with whole wheat penne, Parmesan, chicken, and chopped veggies for a healthy dinner. Good flavor and healthy option. Would also be good for appetiZers or drizzled on chicken.
MissAlly S.
Westchester, IL
While I prefer to use mix packets so that I can customize all my sauces, I found that this particular type ,pesto, somewhat bland. But it gets the job done none the less. So if you're looking for something simple and quick that you can just whip up I recommend it!!
Amy B.
Bristow, OK
My friend told me to try this kind and we didn't not like it This was the first time I have used this flavor and I will not buy it again. I do like the other favors but this one was nasty. So no I will not buy this flavor again
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
Really yummy, and surprisingly fresh tasting! I use this as a salmon marinade. My fiance who -- bless his heart, is a very picky eater -- likes when I uses it as a rub on grilled chicken.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
This sauce it's pretty good. It is a good one to use when you want pesto but don't feel like making it from scratch yourself. I use this to make a spaghetti casserole or a sandwich spread.
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Has anyone tried just adding hot water to this instead of using the stove top?