BY KNORR

Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Stroganoff.
Formerly Lipton®.
Fettuccini in a sour cream & mushroom sauce.
Cooks in 8 minutes.
See great recipe on back.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat, and sodium content. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn J.
Carrolltown, PA
These are a quick and easy side to whip up for dinner. I wouldn't call it extremely healthy it is a processed item. You can purchase these at retail stores anywhere. This flavor was okay but there are many good flavor a they have out there. This product was a nice side to have with our dinners.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
This is so simple to cook, and so quick! The flavor is fantastic and the whole family loves it! You can mix it in with veggies and meat, and you have a whole meal! It usually only costs about a dollar at your local supermarket. I always have it in the cupboard.
Rachel V.
Foodie Expert
So far every Pasta Side flavor I've tried I've loved, but this is one of my favorites and actually the reason I started liking stroganoff. It pairs really well with red meats, like beef and pork. A staple meal I always have in my kitchen are these and some "Classic Pork" Shake and Bake for boneless pork chops. Always a hit and always a super quick meal to make!
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
Pretty good substitute for the real thing if you've been craving creamy noodles all day, but don't have the energy to sear, cook, and boil your way to a stroganoff dinner.
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
Knorr Pasta Sides are great when you don't have a lot of time on your hands. They are cheap and easy to make and they have a lot of choices.
Donna B.
This is a very good product. The flavors are great, makes a good side dish with almost any main dish. We eat this often.
Jessica K.
Stapleton, AL
Foodie Expert
I love this product, it is a great value for the price. They taste good and are filling.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
Foodie Expert
Very tasty and quick and easy to make. Love the mushroom taste, but follow the directions completely to get best taste
Angelica B.
Honolulu, HI
Samantha F.
Foodie Expert
Great value and great option for a side dish when you can't think of anything else to cook. We love noodles!!