BY KNORR #67 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Every Meal Is An Opportunity. Fettuccini In A Delicate Butter Sauce. Cooks In 7 Minutes And Has 0 G Trans Fat Per Serving. 25% Less Sodium Than Original, Same Great Taste. Sodium Content Has Been Lowered From 870 Mg In An Earlier Version To 650 Mg Per Serving. Made In Canada see more...

• What's your local grocers price and selling point and what ones o...6 Answers
Barbara S.
Chillicothe, MO
These make for a great quick and delicious meal. I throw chicken breast into the pressure cooker for 30 minutes right before its done make my pasta sides then when the chicken is done I shred it mix it in with the pasta sides and dinner is done. It is beyond delicious and my entire family loves it
Mae M.
These literally are a college kids dream. They are cheap and super easy to make. All you do is read the directions on the back and it's simple to make at least two helpings of this stuff in one package.
Emily W.
This side dish is amazing! They are super easy to prepare and taste delicious as well. They are perfect whenever you need a quick meal or a side to go with vegetables. Very affordable, so I recommend to all!
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
I love the Knott pasta sides. For $1, you can't beat them. A piece of chicken breast and this and you have a meal. I've had days where I couldn't decide what I wanted for lunch and ended up just making the side itself. It's delicious enough that it cps be made a meal alone.
Natalie S.
I love these for a quick and easy meal. I usually use these when I'm on the go not usually the butter kind, but I usually get the three cheese and many others. I would definitely recommend this product to people that want to constantly save money but still eat good.
Chelsea S.
These are super quick to make and they taste pretty good. We eat them as a side from time to time. You can get them for around $1.00 per package at most grocery stores. Good deal, great value. The other flavors are good, too.
Dawnesha W.
Cabot, AR
This is a wonderful side for a simple meal. Quick and easy!! I have 4 children so this quick and easy is must. Very inexpensive as well. Great flavoring and an all around good buy!
Holly B.
Quick and easy side dish. My kids love Knorr Pasta Sides. They are a little bland for my taste, so I add some seasonings. It's also yummy if you mix in veggies or chicken.
Nikki R.
Bryant, AL
I love these they are great for a quick easy cheap meal! My kids love them I wish they offered a bigger pack but for only $1 you can afford to buy more than one
Chaunci S.
I love these. When I was in college I would eat it as a meal. I still buy them and prepare them as a side dish adding vegetables or shrimp to kick it up a bit.
Nicole V.
Windsor, ON
What's your local grocers price and selling point and what ones often on your stove and table tops?