BY KNORR

Every Meal Is An Opportunity. Fettuccini In A Delicate Butter Sauce. Cooks In 7 Minutes And Has 0 G Trans Fat Per Serving. 25% Less Sodium Than Original, Same Great Taste. Sodium Content Has Been Lowered From 870 Mg In An Earlier Version To 650 Mg Per Serving. Made In Canada see more...

• What's your local grocers price and selling point and what ones oft...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
Foodie Expert
I love the Knott pasta sides. For $1, you can't beat them. A piece of chicken breast and this and you have a meal. I've had days where I couldn't decide what I wanted for lunch and ended up just making the side itself. It's delicious enough that it cps be made a meal alone.
Tivon W.
Tivon W.
Foodie Expert
I always have these knorr sides in my pantry for days when I have no idea what to make for a side for dinner. They are quick, easy and delicious
Stephanee P.
Stephanee P.
Douglasville, GA
Knorrs has some excellent rice dishe . My family has tried a few and the are grea . Especially for picky eaters
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
I love these for a quick and easy meal. I usually use these when I'm on the go not usually the butter kind, but I usually get the three cheese and many others. I would definitely recommend this product to people that want to constantly save money but still eat good.
Dawnesha W.
Dawnesha W.
Cabot, AR
This is a wonderful side for a simple meal. Quick and easy!! I have 4 children so this quick and easy is must. Very inexpensive as well. Great flavoring and an all around good buy!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Foodie Expert
These are super quick to make and they taste pretty good. We eat them as a side from time to time. You can get them for around $1.00 per package at most grocery stores. Good deal, great value. The other flavors are good, too.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Bryant, AL
Foodie Expert
I love these they are great for a quick easy cheap meal! My kids love them I wish they offered a bigger pack but for only $1 you can afford to buy more than one
Heather G.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Foodie Expert
These are a $1and are very good one of the first things I learned how to cook these are good to get your teens to cook an eat when they get home from school ,
Ginny K.
Ginny K.
Faison, NC
These are so quick and good. Sometimes a little bland but very easily dressed up and make quick work of finishing up a quick dinner.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Foodie Expert
This side dish is amazing! They are super easy to prepare and taste delicious as well. They are perfect whenever you need a quick meal or a side to go with vegetables. Very affordable, so I recommend to all!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Windsor, Ontario
What's your local grocers price and selling point and what ones often on your stove and table tops?