BY KNORR #47 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Parmesan.
Formerly Lipton®.
Fettuccini & spinach pasta in a parmesan cheese sauce with other natural flavor.
Cooks in 8 minutes.
See great recipe on back.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat, and sodium content. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
So great for the price. Such an easy side for a meal - just throw it on the stove with some water and there you go! Great for when you're wanting some quick and still super tasty! I'd say a package could be a meal for one or sides for 3 people. This is one of my favorite flavors- not to strong for a taste but still VERY good!
Courtney B.
Mulvane
When I'm in a pinch and need dinner done quick these are usually one of my sides. They're super good and easy, they take less than 10 minutes to make. I find mine at my local Walmart and they're very affordable!
Joe J.
Fresno, CA
Oh my gosh! I was skepti al at how good these would be since they are very affordable and easy to make. Once I made them and tastes them I was hooked. These especially have the green noodles and they taste amazing. The parmesan flavor is very delicious and I can't stop buying it. It tastes very good if you make some chicken and mix it together. It is very good and is recommend it to those who.don't want to spend a lot of time cooking pasta from scratch and also to those who just love pasta.
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
Very tasty and easy to make. They cook in 7 minutes and are perfect as a side or to eat as a whole meal. It comes out creamy and with plenty of creamy parmesan flavor. You can usually find these for a dollar, so there is no reason not to try it.
Emmaline P.
Absolutely love these, i wish they made more flavors available in microwaveable containers though, i live in a dorm and don't have any dishes :( but i always buy these when i see them
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
I love these, super easy to make when you're in a hurry. Just whip some of this stuff up real quick, bake or grill some chicken and a nice salad in the side.
Stacy S.
I buy these on a regular basis. They are so easy to make and taste great. They are also super affordable. I will always buy these.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
A great tasting side dish for any meal or to eat by itself. Cooks in a short amount of time if you are in a hurry.
Emily F.
Corinth, MS
I absolutely love this stuff! One of my favorite sides...It's a quick, easy and delicious way to dress up dinner!
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
These are the perfect side with any meal and they are so quick. After work I don't want to slave over dinner!!