Knorr® Pasta Sides Dish Chicken

Descubre Knorr® Pasta Sides: Pasta con Sabor a Pollo. Disfruta de la pasta fetuccini en una salsa deliciosa con sabor a pollo, chiles pimientos rojos, cebolla, ajo y perejil.

Which is your favorite pasta side?
What is your favorite thing to add to your noodles?
Start your review of Knorr® Pasta Sides Dish Chicken!
Product Highlights
I Love the Knorr pasta sides they always taste great and are perfect for add ons to a quick meals I just wish they came in bigger packaging for larger families, we always end up using 2 to have plenty for everyone.in reviews
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Publix
I use this as a side to compliment a lot of different meals. It takes maybe 10 minutes to make and is cheap as well for those who are watching their budgets. The results are yum and it’s also good to be eaten just by itself!
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I've eaten these for years, back when they were still called 'Lipton'. I don't care much for the plain butter kind, but I do like the creamy garlic shells. They make really good flavors of rice ones too. Of course it's not gonna taste like a high-dollar, gourmet meal. But you can be creative, and add things to it and turn it into something amazingly delicious. I've turned them into casseroles many times and added chicken, beef, and shrimp. There's lots of room for creativity with these. Really good product.
AnnMarie P.
Erie, PA
Before I was gluten free I used to eat these all the time! I loved eating them with chicken nuggets! And they're only a dollar! Perfect for meals if you're on a budget!
cinditacunningham
Ypsilanti
I love Knorr pasta sides. They are quick, easy and tasty. They have enough varieties that I can find a flavor for almost any meal. It is just a bonus that it is soooo affordable!
Antoinette N.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I add tuna to this for a quick meal. I also make it as a side with burgers. Not a fan of the beef or chicken flavor but the butter flavor is good.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
Knorr Pasta Sides are great side dishes, as well as meals if short on time and money. They pair great with chicken and pork. You can buy precooked chicken in a can and add to almost every kind and it makes a simple quick dish.
Carmen M.
New Smyrna, FL
A favorite with the kids. Easy to cook and cost effective as a side. Love all the flavor options.
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
Knorr® Pasta Sides Dish Chicken uploaded by Marleen S.
All three of these is my favorite I love the Alfredo I love the broccoli and rice and I love this one the chicken and broccoli so delicious I mean you cannot go wrong with this as a side dish is a nice filling pot of rice which flavor some people don’t like plain rice and this is what you should get it if you don’t like plain rice! You will not be! Idisappointed is very good I recommend this for anyone to have this as a staple in their home or as a back up dish! Or emergency dish!
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
I like that they are very easy and quick to prepare, I like to have them at home for a day when I don't have time to cook, I offer a delicious meal to my family.
Danielle W.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This noodles are so good. I like to pair it up with some mashed potatoes and corn. It’s very easy to make. The only downfall is that they suck as leftovers