Knorr® Pasta Sides Dish Cheddar Broccoli

Descubre Knorr® Pasta Sides: Pasta con Queso Cheddar y Brocoli. Disfruta de una mezcla divertida de pasta espiral y brócoli en una salsa cremosa de queso cheddar.

ArrE these healthy or do they have too much preservatives ?
How do you incorporate Knorr Pasta Sides into dinner time?
What recipes do you use this with?
Start your review of Knorr® Pasta Sides Dish Cheddar Broccoli!
Product Highlights
It's salt content isn't the healthiest but every now and then you want a good side dish to go with a good meal.in reviews
Amelia F.
Valley Glen, CA
Knorr® Pasta Sides Dish Cheddar Broccoli uploaded by Amelia F.
I received this Knorr pasta side product in the mail free from influenster. I have to say it was not my favorite. Maybe I shouldn't have added anything to it and just made it straight from the bag. Although I'm not really a box or bag macaroni and cheese type person.I prefer homemade. I like to eat healthier foods. So I added some vegetables and some chicken sausage. I didn't hate it, but I definitely didn't love it. Maybe your taste is different than mine. Maybe you'll like it. I'm glad I tried it for free because I won't be buying it.
Rakiya S.
Knorr® Pasta Sides Dish Cheddar Broccoli uploaded by Rakiya S.
I love mac and cheese this mac and cheese has no MSG no artificial flavors and preservatives Cooks in 11 minutes you don't have to go hungry cook it up eat it up is delicious and nutritious where is she going to get that no added sugar little to no fat little to no cholesterol your family is going to love this it comes in different flavors cheddar broccoli creamy garlic can't you just taste it doesn't it make your mouth water I think it's delicious and I think that you would think it's delicious to
Angela H.
Fort Hood, TX
Very easy to make, for a quick side dish.. Affordable for a family of three, like mine.. It does taste different if you don’t use whole milk and a healthy butter substitute..
Krystal S.
Warren, MI
This is pretty good for those meals where you don’t have much time. I love making homemade items but sometimes I just don’t have the time. This is quick and easy and my family loves it. I just don’t like it heated up the next day.
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Knorr® Pasta Sides Dish Cheddar Broccoli uploaded by alisha S.
I get this sometimes to have for lunch or side dish. I like to add rice with it. It smells and tastes really good.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Knorr® Pasta Sides Dish Cheddar Broccoli uploaded by Krystal M.
My kids love this flavor of Knorr Pasta Sides, they ask me to make it for them for lunch all the time. This is super easy to make and has a great flavor, it’s good as a side dish or for lunch. It’s priced right and a great value!
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
This one is my favorite of the knorr side products even if I make it just by itself and share it for lunch with my son
Robin S.
Bellefonte, PA
Just like rice sides, my family loves the pasta sides as well, most of the time they ask for them
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,607 reviews
Knorr® Pasta Sides Dish Cheddar Broccoli uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are fantastic. They are fancy and easy to make. They taste great. You can't mess them up. Add a meat or a vegetable or both and you have dinner.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,271 reviews
Love the taste of this! It has just the perfect balance of cheese and broccoli on the pasta. I serve it as a side with chicken or sometimes enjoy it alone for lunch. Super easy to make and we always have one in our pantry.