Knorr® Pasta Sides Chicken Pasta uploaded by Tais S.Knorr® Pasta Sides Chicken Pasta uploaded by bryan v.Knorr® Pasta Sides Chicken Pasta uploaded by Kyz W.

BY KNORR

Red bell peppers, onion, garlic and parsley pack our savory chicken-flavored sauce with even more great flavors. Our Chicken Pasta Sides makes dishes like Buffalo Mac stand out at dinnertime.

• Which is your favorite pasta side?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to add to your noodles?14 Answers
Knorr® Pasta Sides Chicken Pasta
  • "I Love the Knorr pasta sides they always taste great and are perfect for add ons to a quick meals I just wish they came in bigger packaging for larger families, we always end up using 2 to have plenty for everyone." in 6 reviews
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
These are so good and so easy to make! We have them in our house at all times and make them at least 3 times a week. And sometimes we even make them just as a snack on their own. Everyone loves them and they only take a few minutes to prepare. I like the other flavors too but this is our favorite.
Tais S.
Plymouth, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this product because i read good reviews about it. I started making this pasta, I added 1/2 water and 1/2 of milk. I added some green peppers too. I don’t know what happened but the noodles are so hard, not tender. The taste is a little bit too much, salty. I don’t recommend this product.
Brooke C.
Sandy, UT
I love this stuff! It’s such a great tasting side to have with steak or meatloaf and such! It’s super easy to cook, you can cook it in the microwave or on the stove and it takes like ten mins. They are super yummy, and you can find them literally anywhere! And they are sooo inexpensive, like 150 a pack! So good!
April D.
These are so delicious, even my nieces will eat them. This is great to mix in with chicken to make it an entree. The flavor is robust and the sauce is creamy. You can't go wrong with these noodles. Our family has been eating them for years and now I have passed on the tradition to my nieces and they approve!
BEV A.
Houston
Love Knorr Pasta Side Chicken, It taste delicious. GREAT SIDE DISH. Great for fried chicken or pork chop. Even meatloaf would be great. Love the great seasoning inside. Very tasty. I love the noodles, nice and delicious. Knorr makes the best side dishes. Great for easy meal for the family.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
1,341 reviews
I love Knorr!!! I'm all for homemade pasta dishes, but These are AMAZING for a busy mama like me on nights I don't have time for a bug home cooked meal! You can even use two packages, add some veggies AND chicken to make one big meal!!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I like knorr pasta sides and trying different flavors of it. I think this one is a bit plain compared to others though and not sure if I would get it again. Overall though it’s still good to have because it’s so easy to make.
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
My family and I love these .. great price great taste .. it can be the sidekick to a good main dish or it can be the star of the show with just adding some turkey meat (we love turkey meat) and boom whole meal 1 pan less mess for momma and full tummies for her kids .. win win
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all of the Knorr side dishes. I always make them either as a nice side with a meat and veggie or within the main dish. They are always on sale and prices well. My mother is allergic to MSG and these have none in them. It’s very nice she has an option.
Lindsay K.
Itasca, IL
These used to be a staple in my kitchen cabinet but after hearing that Monsanto owns knorr I will be no longer using. The convenience & taste were a big plus but I have higher standards than this brand and have switched to organic brands instead.
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
What is your favorite thing to add to your noodles?
kathrine w.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Which is your favorite pasta side?